Reviews for The Bond
Q-A the Authoress chapter 27 . 12/7
I'm up for reading more of your stuff.

Keep on Writin' and Rockin'
xoEmmaIsla chapter 27 . 12/7
I love this story so much and I think your writing is amazing! Please continue both The Bond and The Reapers Realm as they are both so well written and have amazing storylines. I'm so glad you've decided to continue writing 3
Samswimmer chapter 27 . 12/7
I would keep reading. Just letting you know.
sparklehannah chapter 27 . 12/7
I'd like to encourage you to continue. I've read this Bonds part one and I loved your ideas. I thought your bonding concept was really original and a fun adventure. I'm surprised I hadn't come across this story before. I love Jack and Jamie's brotherly relationship and I think you portray it rather well. That ending kind of made my heart break a little but it was good progression. Overall great work. I'd happily read more if you wanted to start up again with the part 2.
LuffyxRuby chapter 27 . 12/6
I loved The Bond so I would love to read The Bond part two!
Lyle J chapter 26 . 12/6
I was surprised when I read the notification. I didn't remember the fic at first and tried to recall by reading the beginning of the last chapter. I immediately remembered how enjoyable your story was and had to read the entire chapter. If you were to continue your stories, I would most certainly like to read them.
Tigermike83 chapter 27 . 12/6
It has been a long time since I read the Bond but always up for ROTG fan fiction!
rosiea184 chapter 27 . 12/6
I'll read it if you'll write it.
VelvetyNightSky chapter 27 . 12/6
Wow! It was such a surprise to see the notification pop up in my inbox about this story, especially as I'd just been rereading it recently! I don't write for this fandom, so I'm afraid I can't offer you any ideas or constructive criticism, but I do want to say how much I'd always loved this story and am thrilled to hear that you've decided to come back to it. I'm sure that anything you write will be amazing!
Stormfury02 chapter 2 . 6/16
clever jamie
Mageblood chapter 26 . 12/8/2015
This is an awesome series of one shots. I love how its mostly focusing on the growth of Jack and Jamie.
queenlaur chapter 8 . 8/5/2015
Let me see. Um, dose this have something to do with what North mentioned in the last chapter. About how Jack seemed to have known Jamie almost all the kids life.
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 26 . 7/12/2015
I totally want to read the Bond Part 2. Maybe some more with Sophie. Like her bond.
Dancer who loves Westerns chapter 16 . 7/12/2015
dying of laughter.
shooting2stars chapter 26 . 7/4/2015
Oh my goodness, your stories are amazing!
So adorable, the brotherly duo!
I hope to see more adventures of the guardian and his bond :)