Reviews for The Bond
Frozenjaqulinefrost chapter 9 . 3/23/2014
*throws arms dramatically into air* and there we go!
bookmaniac chapter 26 . 1/24/2014
Heart racingly amazing!
Jewel Becky chapter 26 . 1/21/2014
Poor Jamie! Sorry Mrs Bennett!
This was one cool story! Does need a sequel to tell of Jamie's reaction to the news etc!
isi7140 chapter 26 . 9/2/2013
Oh my, that last chapter was sad! But honestly, I really loved this story. I like Magic!Jamie fics as it is, and this was done really nicely to show the attachment that they have to each other.
musicaholic chapter 26 . 9/1/2013
So beautiful! 3 Best story ever! (:
imadj chapter 26 . 7/8/2013
HI!
What?! It's over?! What happens next?!
*prays up to man in the moon day and night in the hope of a continuation of this EPIC set!*
Hiddensecret564 chapter 26 . 6/29/2013
I would love the idea of the Bond Part: 2 and maybe you can make Jaime into a guardian and he can work along side Jack in spreading winter in other areas! Or maybe you can make one with Sophie and Bunny!
obsessive360 chapter 26 . 6/29/2013
Poor Jack, having to hide the truth from Jamie. Poor Jamie, having to leave home to avoid becoming a freaky side show in Burgess... and most of all, POOR SANDY! He has to live with himself knowing he erased a son from his mother's memory!
Cam3910 chapter 26 . 6/28/2013
It's over? Noooo!
Mouseshadow01 chapter 26 . 6/28/2013
Well, if you're going to be making a sequel to The Bond, could you maybe look at my idea? (Quick warning though, it's got blood... and a self-inflicting harm Jamie which is really weird because I normally don't think of stuff like this... It was in a dream so... :/)
WELLLL, what if Jamie finds out that his mother basically doesn't know he exsists anymore by Jack's thoughts and ends up inflicting self harm? Yeah, I know, I know, TOTALLY OOC and gross but remember this was my wacked up crazy dream, k? "TAT
Anyways basically what happened is that Jack found him, apologised and did the whole " I completely ruined your life" line and sets off to find Father Time while trying to keep as far away from Jamie as possible...

When you think about it it actually makes quite the story... :/

O.O Yeah so that's my RANDOMLY WACKED UP suggestion... If you don't want to do it, I COMPLETELY understand! ; But, if so may I get your permission to write it and post it on my own account? I'll tell them you had nothing to do with it beside the bond between Jamie and Jack
Laken chapter 26 . 6/28/2013
Wow. This was quite an adventure to read. The ending was kinda sad, but this whole story makes the ending understandable. If you do make a sequel, I can't wait to see what adventures Jack and Jamie have. Definitely one of the best ROTG fan fics I've read and the one I always looked forward to reading whenever there was a new update. Keep up the great work with "Reaper's Realm" and I wish you the best of luck on it. _
Super Guest chapter 26 . 6/27/2013
Not quite the ending to this I imagined but it had to be done to connect this to Reapers Realm. Emotions are heavy in this one I won't deny. I hope that Jamie is staying in touch with his friends, that way Sophie wouldn't be the only one that knows the truth about Jamie. Sandy better not erase Jamie's friends' memories about him. As for 'The Bond: Part 2' maybe that should focus on the other bonded pair: Bunnymund and Sophie. It would be interesting to delve into the bond that those two share now that Jack and Jamie have a new set of adventures to deal with. Considering Sophie's bonded to a large, magical rabbit, she probably has a heightened sense of hearing and smell, great track and field skills, and a talent for art.
xladykelly101x chapter 26 . 6/27/2013
C'est manifique.

I absolutely loved this story. I can't wait for the sequel. :)
Lovepuppy316 chapter 26 . 6/27/2013
...

Yep. Too amazing to comment on. Tooooooooo amazing. Can't. Find. Right. Words.
Lovepuppy316 chapter 25 . 6/27/2013
OMG ha ha ha ha, "Welcome home?" Dang it, Jack, I TOLD YA MS. BENNETT WILL GO CRAZY ONE DAY!

NOW IT'S CLEAN UP TIME, HEH HEH HEH! XD