Reviews for We Both Know TIVA
Fee4444 chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
I cried too. That is my fav episode. This seems like something that would hopefully have happened. Cute story.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
Chap 2 is a repeat of Chap 1
Guest chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Hope to read more. Can't believe they killed Jackie and Eli. Poor Vance.
Tedi-Ruxe chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I know it was so sad. Good story
harmswife chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This is a great little ficlet! I cried like a baby when they killed off Jackie. Eli...well, not so much. I only felt bad because it hurt Ziva so bad. So many writers write him as this immensely horrid guy and father, but he wasn't all bad. I think he really did love her, and in the end, he wanted to show her he was capable of change, of being someone other than what everyone else though.
oldmoviewatcher chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I know! My sister had already decided before the episode aired that Eli would die. I was just surprised Jackie is gone! I have a feeling someone wanted out of the show. Oh well, I guess after years of no one dying, it needed to happen? Still, Jackie's dying was a little much. Eli's death would have been just fine.
Sweet fic by the way!
VerySpecialAgentAli chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This was great! I had the same reaction to the episode :,,,( RIP\3
Crazy-Ninja-Chick chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I agree with you. I cried when Ziva broke down and I saw Eli on the floor. I was kinda hoping that they would be able to fix their relationship. Then when I found that Jackie was gone I was done for the night. So sad ;(
kellz1pt5 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
I felt the same way. Heck, it's been over for nearly two hours and I'm still reeling in the world of NCIS. I was shocked and hoping for Jackie to survive. The NCIS crew really likes to throw us for a loop.

I loved this story!