Reviews for Dean the Mortal Superhero
Spnfan chapter 18 . 11/22/2013
Please update
SPNxBookworm chapter 18 . 11/18/2013
Oh my god. I've been waiting for so long for an update! I know how hard it is to update stories...kind of going through the same thing here with one of mine.

I loved this chapter and you nearly brought me to tears again. Update as soon as you can!
mandancie chapter 18 . 11/17/2013
oh wow! I hope you update soon. I would love to know what happens next! :)
Jenmm31 chapter 18 . 11/17/2013
I was so excited to see a new chapter! Aahhh, John needs to pull it together and go gather up that money. Deans depending on it! Aaahhhhh
Spnfan chapter 17 . 10/31/2013
Please update , it's been too long
mandancie chapter 17 . 9/25/2013
this was really good! :) I so can't wait for the next chapter! :)
SPNxBookworm chapter 16 . 7/29/2013
Amazing! :D :) I have no words...this was just brilliant!
anon chapter 16 . 7/25/2013
Update soon!
fireandpoetry chapter 16 . 7/24/2013
Very nice hun. I like this chapter. it gives you a look into his head. Takes away the tough facade and shows us he really doesn't like himself. I like that. and something like that could not have been easy to do while still holding true to Deans charecter. So I applaud you. I can't wait for the next chapter.
DeannaWinchester88 chapter 16 . 7/25/2013
Amazing chapter! Update soon! ;)
mandancie chapter 16 . 7/24/2013
oh my goodness! this was beautiful! :) I loved every part of this! :)
anon chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
Really good update soon
SPNxBookworm chapter 15 . 7/9/2013
WHAT?! *screams in denial*
NO! And i thought we were done with the cliffhangers! .
Awesome job hon! This was amazing. I was on the edge of my seat throughout the whole ordeal. Dean definitely needs a hospital. Can't wait to find out what happens next! :) I always look forward to your truly brightens up my day :)
shirleypositive72 chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
YAY! glad you found your muse!
Jenmm31 chapter 15 . 7/8/2013
So glad you're back writing! Sam and John could never NOT fight. I hope Dean is ok! Looking forward to the next part :)