Reviews for Housebound Husband
iamdarkandtwisty chapter 6 . 10/6/2015
oh love this set up!
sailor silvimoon chapter 6 . 4/17/2014
Love it, love it, love it! Please update soon. :)
GeneaLady chapter 6 . 2/21/2014
Can't wait to see where this goes!
Maya W chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
This is honestly one of the (if not THE BEST) Gibbs/DiNozzo fanfictions I have ever read. I'm just recently getting into this pairing, but I've been a fan of the series for a while now and the way you write all of your characters is simply fantastic. It's very easy to write Tony off as comic relief and nothing more, but the way you write him gives him something beyond that. He's very clearly a deep, multi-dimensional character- the way you have his interactions with Gibbs changing ever-so-gradually just adds to that. It's realistic and doesn't move too fast, which makes for wonderful character development. The dialogue is so realistic, it almost might be an episode, and I just love the way you've written Franks so far, as well as Danny. It's spot on. (And the scene where Tony gets dragged out of bed? I was laughing so, so hard. Brilliant job, mate.) Can't wait to read more of this. Update fast and continually, I beg of you.
serena23 chapter 6 . 9/15/2013
Please update again soon!
BleuFlyinKittensTimesInfinity chapter 6 . 7/22/2013
Is this finished? Because I think you could make it they really get together, and it's the reason that DiNozzo went to NCIS. It would be a really great way to end it :)
christinaemerald chapter 6 . 4/13/2013
love it! :)
Fluffybird chapter 6 . 2/10/2013
Interesting, hope you will post soon.
kagome midnight fox chapter 6 . 2/1/2013
awwwww cute
combatcrazy chapter 6 . 1/23/2013
Definately time to listen to the gut, Gibbs. Love the possessiveness they are both feeling. Time for someone to make a move. Great chapter.
Guest chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Wrong story Lightshadows. Gibbs and Tony go undercover as Derek and Adriano in a different fanfic.

I like the concept of this story. I want to like the actual story, but something in the way Tony and Gibbs relate to each other just feels a little off to me.
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Love the story.
Just a quick query, aren't Tony and Jethro undercover as Derek and Adriano?

Can't wait to see what happens next.
angelscatie chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Great chapter. I really like where you are going with this.
XxZessxX chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
They learn to get along.
Gibbs was jealous. His husband in a nice talk with a pretty blond And also the other way round. It's getting good. Gibbs is still his hard, badass marine self and not the nice, "soft" Jethro he can be.
Of course are the neighbors curious, you're in the suburbs and so spying your neighbors is something like rule no. 1. Everybody does it but nobody confirms that he does it.
I thought about the slap Gibbs gives Tony. There could easily appear rumors about domestic voilence, we all know how rumors can make evrything bad out of some little nothingness.
that together with the "strange pet names" like that Tony always calls him "boss"... I just mean that you can easily get the false impression. Let's hope I' wrong (well on the one side it would be interessting to see how they work with thrumors but on the other side they don't need more complications).
I'm also curious, like the neighbors and wait for more :D
XxZessxX