Reviews for Corpus Verto
LoveThemWinchesters chapter 9 . 4/9/2013
LOL! You sound a lot like me with my writing. BUT I think this was a job well-done, esp being your first. Keep up the good work! And thank you for sharing this with us :)
dwg92987 chapter 9 . 2/7/2013
Dont be so hard on yourself, this was absolutly the best piece of fanfiction i have ever read. And being a huge Supernatural fan since i watched the series premier live on tv i felt like i just read an actual legit episode. So thank you very much for the story.
Alex chapter 9 . 1/28/2013
That was absolutely fantastic. I love you. Asdfghjkl.
Beth chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
I had just watched swap Meat the day before yesterday and was wondering what would happen if Sam and Dean swapped bodies So thanks for writing this! This is really awesome!
ifan13 chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
So it wasn't Papa Winchester? :( oh, well. Can't wait for the next update!
ifan13 chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
Wait, John?! Ugh, I hate cliffies ... Can't wait for the update! :)
wyotrink chapter 6 . 1/15/2013
THANK YOU for Dean's thoughts about Bobby and like below I'm pleased to have Cas without Destiel. Looking forward to reading more.
michii1213 chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
First, you vandalise my baby. But you make up for it in comedic relief. Thank you for that! I absolutely love this (although I'm sure you've heard that before). (: Can't wait for more!
moira4eku chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
That was a mean thing to do! You made the Impala pink! Dean will never get over that, poor boy. I wonder what the blue goo is, and does Cas really have an idea as to what it could be? Garth is in the mix. Not sure how I feel about that. I have mixed feelings about the guy (I guess like Dean!). Looking forward to reading more.
moira4eku chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
I'm really enjoying this fic. So far you really have the Winchesters "voices" and Cas's, too, down pat. I almost skip any story that has Cas in it because it's usually Destiel. It's great to find a story that has Cas in it that doesn't go AU with Destiel. Thanks so much! I find it really funny how Dean ordered all that junk food. I think he did it just to annoy his brother. Poor Dean with the faeries! I'm sure he's hoping it is not faeries!
ifan13 chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
YOU PAINTED BABY PINK?! Alright, there is no forgiving this one! Be prepared for an angry fangirl with a pitch fork!

Just kidding, that was great! Can't wait for the next chapter!
michii1213 chapter 3 . 1/11/2013
Oh. My. GOODNESS. Pleeeeease keep going with this!
michii1213 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
I am so addicted to this story already! I think you're a wonderful, talented writer, and this story has such potential!(: all I've found wrong is a misspelled word ("mid-extasy" should be "mid-ecstasy"); other than that, it's amazing!
missingmikey chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Good start! Looking forward to more!
Lucydolly22 chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
Pretty good start. A few minor spelling mistakes but it was pretty good