Reviews for FRODOexe
Dark Severus chapter 1 . 7/8
But why...WHY !? ;-;
Angelique chapter 1 . 11/5/2014
I think what made this not a CreepyPasta was a lot of things: One, it was not made by the usual CreepyPasta people. Two, CreepyPastas are always plausible, so the moment I read that Frodo climbed out of your computer I recall thinking "No wonder this was removed." Three, it was not creepy enough (I think the creepiest part was when the Ringwraith called out for help). Another thing, your "Sprite" (whatever that is, I assume it is your avatar in the game) would not have looked like you and it is not creepy that it did so you might want to change that. I don't really understand why this story takes place in the future. AND HOBBITS ARE NOT DANGEROUS! (Gollum is of the River-Folk not a Hobbit so Gollum being dangerous and creepy doesn't count.) It was good, I guess. I think you should review some actual CreepyPastas and make a new version of this. It has a lot of potential. (Being a Ringer myself, I will come back soon to see the better version. :) By the way, I think it would have been creepier if it had been Sam, Pippin or Merry. But Frodo? He is under the influence of the One Ring so nothing he does is creepy. Just saying.)
ignitusfire12 chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
That was pretty decent. More original than , that's for sure. Oh, and if you don't know what wiki they put your pasta on, it's on Trollpasta. Sorry to tell you this. :/ But this is still pretty good, though.
Olivia Barron chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
I read this, and I was like, "What the heck just happened?" Then I read about her being kidnapped, and I was like, "Oh my God!"
Why'd you make Frodo evil?!
Sakumii chapter 1 . 12/28/2013
Lol if that where me I'd be all like, "Frodo. I shall be your demon queen but I hath one request. No three ways." XD
Aria Breuer chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
Freaky story.

Seems Frodo can have an evil side, which is just as freaky. This story has a realistic feeling to it, which drew me in.

Good work.

Aria Breuer
Morganichobbit chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
Me reading le story...
Me: "La dee da dee da... Oh cool i've also had a crush on frodo since the 6th grade, wow cool a sega LOTR game? I wish that-"
***reads about cutscene***
Me: " I... Wh-wha- ... Scarred, i am scarred for life."
***reads when frodo comes out of computer***
Me: thats it i am never sleeping again. just drinking coffee.
Laylinka chapter 1 . 8/28/2013
Woah dang! It seems we have the same taste for Evil!Frodo. XD I absolutely loved his characters journey and slow decent into madness. I adore his innocent look and kind voice but I also can't get enough the complete opposite. I will read the stories that follow this. You have a great story concept. I like the video game idea. Love your Sherlockin shirt. XD
LittleSpringFlower chapter 1 . 7/29/2013
Post another chapter of what he does to her!
Kyle chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Just what the bloody fuck is this? Lord of the Ring is NOTHING like this. Did I miss something?
Daddy's number 1 chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
Are you gonna continue, their life where ever Frodo (fool of a) TOOK her. PLEASE! I LOVE THIS FIC. IVE READ IT NON STOP!
Nightmares Are Dreams Too chapter 1 . 3/1/2013
This is so good. BUT MY FRODO IS NOT EVIL. This is good though
BlueMoon37 chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
it was good and it gave me an ideal thank