Reviews for morphine
VitaAiur chapter 6 . 2/9
Nuh uh! You gotta finish this! No way you're leaving this like this! How dare the author! My poor heart! I need to know the ending! Please..
sophia chapter 6 . 12/24/2015
hi :) i could see that u relly wanted some reviews so here is one:)
i really like it and could you plsplsplsplspls continue
:) :) :)
flornoir chapter 6 . 9/7/2015
I just recently started reading this, and I hope to see you update this soon. I usually find stories that start with sex between these two too soon weird, but the alcohol definitely smoothed over my previous thoughts and I find it helped me appreciating the budding _ more than usual.
nanami-shihouin18 chapter 6 . 2/16/2015
please update I love this
Myra chapter 6 . 2/2/2015
Are you going to continue?
kandita chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Wow! Just wow!
aryaputra chapter 6 . 8/12/2014
I DEMAND MARRIAGE.

...or along the line of that. At least, that's what Hiashi'd probably say.

Cannot wait for the next chapter!

Best wishes,
ArYa
mooonlit teardrops chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
WHY WAS THIS NOT CONTINUED?! I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS! :D
XsasuxhinaxnaruX chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
i cant wait! you should make more!
heza-chan24 chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
I happened across your story and I am SO happy I did! What a great read! I do hope you come back and update soon! I want to know what happens next! :)
TheLast-Lullaby chapter 6 . 5/16/2014
Oh my gosh! I love this story! Update soon please!
Indigo-Heiress chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
I LOVE THISSSSSSS IT WAS UTTERLY PERFECT
lemonluver chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
you ARE going to continue this right? Please say yes!
breanna chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
AMAZING!...nuff said
Melissa Spencer chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
Jesus, what was that? My ears are burning... I think I just had a mental orgasm, hahaha. I enjoy this fanfic so damn much, I lose myself with this couple. My husband says I keep making faces e noises, talking alone, like living the story by myself. Please, don't take this away from me. It's one of my favorite fanfic of all times! And I'm here in for 4 years. Yes, I know, I still couldn't get over this SasuHina addiction, but... whatever, I like it! Please, please, pleeeeease, don't give up! You're writing is so good that drags me along, and I don't even realize... Congratulations, this is amazing!