Reviews for morphine
nanami-shihouin18 chapter 6 . 2/16
please update I love this
Myra chapter 6 . 2/2
Are you going to continue?
kandita chapter 1 . 9/2/2014
Wow! Just wow!
aryaputra chapter 6 . 8/12/2014
I DEMAND MARRIAGE.

...or along the line of that. At least, that's what Hiashi'd probably say.

Cannot wait for the next chapter!

Best wishes,
ArYa
mooonlit teardrops chapter 6 . 7/28/2014
WHY WAS THIS NOT CONTINUED?! I'M IN LOVE WITH THIS! :D
XsasuxhinaxnaruX chapter 6 . 7/11/2014
i cant wait! you should make more!
heza-chan24 chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
I happened across your story and I am SO happy I did! What a great read! I do hope you come back and update soon! I want to know what happens next! :)
TheLast-Lullaby chapter 6 . 5/16/2014
Oh my gosh! I love this story! Update soon please!
Kinara23 chapter 6 . 1/23/2014
I LOVE THISSSSSSS IT WAS UTTERLY PERFECT
lemonluver chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
you ARE going to continue this right? Please say yes!
breanna chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
AMAZING!...nuff said
Melissa Spencer chapter 6 . 10/4/2013
Jesus, what was that? My ears are burning... I think I just had a mental orgasm, hahaha. I enjoy this fanfic so damn much, I lose myself with this couple. My husband says I keep making faces e noises, talking alone, like living the story by myself. Please, don't take this away from me. It's one of my favorite fanfic of all times! And I'm here in for 4 years. Yes, I know, I still couldn't get over this SasuHina addiction, but... whatever, I like it! Please, please, pleeeeease, don't give up! You're writing is so good that drags me along, and I don't even realize... Congratulations, this is amazing!
Trisha chapter 6 . 9/23/2013
Umm.. When will be the next chapter posted? I really love this fanfic! Hope it will be posted soon! Btw, I like the attitude of Sakura there I am a hater of Sakura so I really liked it.. And the stuttering of Hinata I really liked it oohh and Sasuke what a cool guy out there I never expected he was like that to approach Hinata! I really love this story so can you please post the chapter as soon as possible? Thank you very much! Hope for the best! Lovelottss! :* 3
Guest chapter 6 . 9/19/2013
That was so good please do continue
aurora0914 chapter 6 . 9/6/2013
Does Hiashi know? Does Neji have a crush? And how many licks does it take to get to the core of a lollipop?
Just kidding, about the last one. Update this awesome awesom-y fic soon!