Reviews for Without you
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 3 . 11/17/2014
It was so sad when Yoite died. Poor Miharu. I thought it was so sad when Miharu died as well. It was a wonderful story you wrote.

I feel a little depressed as well.
MangaFan80 chapter 3 . 2/9/2013
OMG was not expecting that ending 0_o
Pets Heart chapter 3 . 1/17/2013
I apologize if I put a little time 'to review. In fact I had seen immediately this fiction (of course, my radar can not afford to miss a Nabari long XD) but I was restrained by the fact that it was started from the end of the anime.
Sometimes I think I'm just too involved, I feel a pang in my heart when I see screenshots of the anime or manga's pages when Yoite disappear...
But in the end I have decided to read fiction, and I'm glad I did this.
Predictably I cried from beginning to end, but this was expected.
The ending is sad and hard, but I find it just and peaceful after all. Much more serene than the hypocrisy of Miharu happy just to be able to remember Yoite.
The memories do not last long before the reality of having to live without the person who will always be the most important for you, I'm convinced of this. Yoite and Miharu are like soul mates, without Yoite the reality is that he - even among friends and companions - will always be alone.
In fact, I find the very shallow the end of manga and anime.
Really a nice story, I love too much the bond between Yoite and Miharu. In any key you want to read it between them is love with the capital "L"
CalmPhoneix chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
I did love it !
Waiting for the Next ;)
Griffith Agrippa chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
You know, I've always wanted to read a story like this. Please keep updating, I want to know what happens next!
CalmPhoneix chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Cute yet sad
Must update dear .
UniqueQueen chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Great fiction .. I liked it :)
Thanks .. Updae soon ;)