Reviews for Learning Adventures Are Not Always What You Want
painted heart chapter 9 . 5/12
Loved this story cant wait to read more
Filisgirl251 chapter 9 . 3/8/2014
Hope you will update soon
FallenDarkness666 chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
Yay! I'm so glad this is back! Can't wait for more
FleurSuoh chapter 9 . 1/11/2014
So glad that you finally updated. Can't wait for the next chapter. Update soon please!
Anariel Phoenix Blade chapter 8 . 1/6/2014
Great story. I can't wait to read what happens next. Please update soon.
Kilataia chapter 8 . 5/4/2013
I really enjoy The story :)! Great writing, please update soon!
myharlequinromance321 chapter 8 . 5/1/2013
Oooh! I really like this:)) It's as fluffy as a down feather pillow and it makes me happy! I cannot wait for the next update.
myharlequinromance321 chapter 2 . 5/1/2013
Great chapter! I just wanted to point out that half way through you said rivendale instead of rivendell:))
FleurSuoh chapter 8 . 4/20/2013
Looking forward to the next chapter, update soon please!
Abyss Prime chapter 8 . 4/13/2013
Cool story.
SummerAngelz chapter 3 . 3/20/2013
Wonder who Bella's pairing is gonna be?
IggyInin20218 chapter 6 . 2/24/2013
Yay you updated! Please update when you can. :) Wonderful chapter too.
IggyInin20218 chapter 5 . 2/19/2013
Finally! Getting to the chapter I love the most and been waiting to review on! XD I really, really, really, really LOVE this chapter. Again the relationship you give to Bilbo and Bella is strong and they seem like happy little children at times. I do not know why, but I have a feeling this chapter sort of makes up for the lack of knowing each other as children and the bond they could've had before. My opinion though and the way I see. :D I like Bella's background and her father. This chapter was very lovely to read and my favorite to be honest even if you updated more and more. I just like this chapter! Also I think you are a talented writer and I enjoy your story and I can not wait until you update when you have time. XD Also I think-I do not know who to pair her up with...Kili seems young for her because the way how she sees him through her eyes. Fili...they would make nice friends, Dwalin would make a nice sort of buddy, Thorin's taken (lol), and the others are a lost to me...I think she wouldn't end up with one of them. Just make great friends. Maybe another OC for her? I don't know! DX/XD Your story, your effort and your character. :) I leave it up to you and the other readers and reviewers. This is all my opinion. And I adore your story and Bella. She's one kool sister and gal.
IggyInin20218 chapter 4 . 2/19/2013
I like how Bella just rushes in for Bilbo to get him back and away from the trolls! . And again I love the relationship between Bilbo and her-it's a believable sister and brother relationship. They sometimes give off a strong friendship too in a way. :) This is really good.
IggyInin20218 chapter 3 . 2/19/2013
Hi. I like how Bella truly does take on the role of being a bigger sister with Bilbo! That's really cute and sweet. I have a little brother too so I understand where she comes from and I can relate to her and Bilbo's relationship when my brother isn't a total arse! DX He's going to turn four btw yet he has the smarts of a seven year old! Cocky little thing too. I wish I could have Bilbo as my little brother then I don't because-I LOVE Bilbo to death so...yeah. Did I tell you this was really good chapter?