Reviews for A slip of the tongue
bhoney chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
Very cute! Love Tezuka sending Shibasaki a picture of them kissing. LOL

Hope you'll write more LW fic soon.
KHMugiwaraRocks15 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Shibazaki... Haha. That was adorable! Please make more!
Adventure Skyward Girl chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
Very cute! I have not seen/read Library War, but I think I better check it out so that I can fully appreciate this. I especially like the ending- of course someone had to take a photo of the pair and send it to someone else :p . From reading this I suspect that the couple progresses agonizingly slowly in Library War- so I guess I'm in for some frustration, but that always makes the cute moments all the more adorable 3 Thanks a bunch and keep writing your stories! :)
Stuck-between-a-melody chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA ahahahaha shibizaki's reaction was funny! Haha OMG BEST FANFIC EVEEEEER! Awsome fluffyness sooooo kawaiiiii good job on this epic fanfic!
Lala chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Lol that was hilarious
SheSailsShips chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Oh my. This was so perfect- I just had to leave a review! I'm currently reading the latest Library Wars novel translations on LiveJournal, and you practically read my mind with what I had wanted to happen during that time they were guarding Touma-Sensei at Inamine's house. That conversation at the dinner table could have totally gone this way- I wish it had! This is written so 'in character', I'm grinning from ear to ear. Genda and Tedzuka's meddling, Shibasaki's reaction, Iku and Doujou themselves...just perfection! A scene like this could have easily gone super dramatic, but I think you balanced it just right- bravo! And that kiss, ugh! *melts* Thanks for indulging our imaginations on just what 'could' have happened had Kasahara not covered for herself in time. Well done!
RizReviewer chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
"Yessss! Finally, you two idiots! WHooohooo!"