Reviews for The One Who Doubted
diellemabelle chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
It's over :( But I don't think it was all that painful because you set the whole story up to end this way. Nice incorporation into the canon storyline.

As for your other story, anything with Snow would be more than welcome! I feel like there aren't enough stories about him from FF13-2, probably because of his lack if screen time. Post it!

Oh and congrats on completing the story XD Feels good, doesn't it?
paloland chapter 8 . 3/10/2013
That ending was beautiful, the words you used to describe the emotions behind Yeul and Noel was so poignant and touching. This was honestly a brilliant fanfic to read, you really capture love behind them two star crossed lovers. Like I said earlier, there isn't enough Noel and Yeul fanfics, so don't be afraid to write more! I love reading them and I love reading your stories. You did a great job, I almost teared up!
And yeah post the one about Snow's feelings after 13-2's ending, I would honestly love to read it.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I don't know much about FF but its a good story none the less
paloland chapter 6 . 3/3/2013
Oops sorry I wasn't logged in when I posted that last review! (Silly me)
Guest chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
I just love this story so much, thank you for writing it, I've really enjoyed it and I can't believe it's almost over! That scene with Noel and Yeul before the monster attacked was incredibly romantic and sweet, you did a really great job. It ended on such a cliff hanger! Can't wait to read the ending, it was a brilliant fanfic.
Oh and thanks for mentioning me in the shout-out, that was so sweet of you :3
cloudnine chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
Thankyou for takijng the time to write a great yue/noel parikng. If she idntg have such an enternal hert wrenching fate they woud probably have grown old together. I mean they ae only 3yrs apart so a relationship wouldn't have been ujncommon in my opinion. U know some ppe o crazy at thes though ofit. But please continue. Suh a wonderful story;-)
diellemabelle chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
Ack, cliff hanger danger! Who will survive? Haha, I think it's pretty obvious from the way your story has been going... That said, you could throw a curveball here if you wanted to.

The NoelxYeul scene read very naturally, and it felt more like watching a show than reading (haha).
vexenreplica331 chapter 7 . 3/3/2013
Awww. So sad it's almost ending. And seriously! Another cliffhanger! The scene between Noel and Yeul is cute anyways. Hope you update soon.
diellemabelle chapter 5 . 2/23/2013
I feel like your writing is getting better with every chapter! My favourite parts are Serah's thoughts - when she compared Noel to Snow and, at the end, where she seems to reflect your thoughts about how the story will end. I'm all about Noerah but I think you've inspired me to love NoelxYeul. Well done!
paloland chapter 5 . 2/21/2013
I can't wait to read the rest of this! It's so good, but so sad. I liked how Caius responded to Noel/Yeul, it was almost sweet. Keep updating!

Oh and as for ideas for the cutesy fanfic, how about doing one of Yeul like making daisy chains or something and thinking of Noel or something sweet like that? :)
Or how he is fighting all these battles because he wanted to see her again? I made a comic once about that. ( /Zd5XRxcP0ekI if you want to see it, it's not very good though)
paloland chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
I really love this story, there isn't enough Yeul/Noel stories out there! I'm so happy to see one and it's a good one. I love the interactions between Noel and Yeul, it's adorable. It's so tragic though, that she has to die because she's a paradox! You can tell how much Noel and her care about each other because of how they argue, it's well done. Please keep writing and keep up the good work. But damn the cliffhanger! Hope you update soon.
vexenreplica331 chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
Please update soon. This is a good story.
diellemabelle chapter 4 . 2/9/2013
Oh noes! Clumsy Yeul!

Hmm, I don't like the idea that Yeul has to die because she's a paradox... But I guess she is supposed to be dead already, so it makes sense. Enjoy her company while it lasts, Noel, don't waste it fighting with her!
diellemabelle chapter 2 . 1/21/2013
It sounds like this could be Noel's Yeul from 700AF... And they're already sleeping together... :3

Also, go Serah! Stern teacher voice FTW!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
This looks like it could be interesting. :)