Reviews for A Mother's Eyes
AdventureGirl6 chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
The last sentence is THE BEST! ;)

I didn't like EVERYTHING in this story, honestly, but I did like it.

But I have to say, I could NEVER see Mrs. Scully angry with Mulder. Or have ANY hate toward the man. I don't think we've e ever seen it in the series. I can understand sorta why you did it, but I can't let in lay in my head.

I have always loved the "relationship" between Mulder and Mrs. Scully.
Danceronpointe chapter 1 . 12/3/2008
this is really good and sweet, a nice summary
Preppy Princess 5103 chapter 1 . 10/5/2007
I've read this so many times, and I'm appalled that I've never left a review. This is without a doubt one of the best XF fics I've ever read. Thanks for this, as I'm sure I'll read it many many more times.
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
The exploration of the Scully/Mulder relationship through someone else's eyes is very good. I liked the happy ending you gave it more than the one that Carter gave us. And the sons outside, playing one-on-one-on-one basketball is a hoot. Love how you got Bill's character down even in just a few short sentences and his antagonistical relationship with Mulder.

Great job!
X3 chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
I loved this one too! You really captured the thoughts of Mrs. Scully. She really wasn't a major player but you managed to include her very well. The relationship between her and Mulder is excellent. This is another very well done piece.
malexandria chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
Great story! The emotions and sentiments were really good, and I just love seeing this relationship from Dana's mothers point view. Now i'd like to see a story from her brother Bill's point of view!
TisTheEast chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
what a neat concept! I would've never thought of doing a story from Mrs. Scully's point of view. It worked very very well! Great Story!
Jamie7 chapter 1 . 8/2/2002
I love this! Very good insight, the last line is so sweet! :)