Reviews for Really?
3DPhantom chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
If you're still looking for the next idea for a chapter for this story I don't have much but... I'm thinking Stoic should have to prove what he told Hiccup. Prove that he'll never leave him. Either in the heat of battle he has to go back into the enemy's hands in order to save Hiccup, and then a third chapter where Stoic is injured while saving Hiccup and he has to convince Hiccup that he won't die on him by reminding Hiccup of his promise to never leave the boy.

If,you aren't continuing this story, then clearly you should ignore all of this. I, for one, would like to see this story continued though.

And... Cool story bro.
Mistress of the Words chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
This just made me melt inside. I'm sitting here cooing and smiling like a fool.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2014
Nice and touching one-shot.
iluvahsoka2029 chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
Okay. That was so. Darn. Cute.
EquinoxKnight01 chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
I agree with the first guy that reviewed this story. Making a whole set of chapters of everyone's weaknesses sounds appealing. But how do you give the dragon-training gang each their own weakness that unexpected, yet fits so well one never would've guessed it? It makes me think.

Snotlout could be an introvert until he tried breaking out with his long sought out alter-ego... succeeding but the reactions he got from others made him withdraw into becoming a bully? I don't know, this is off the top of my head.

Let's see, the twins. They weren't always be attached to the hip, a cause and effect relationship going on with them, but after constant- Cut that last sentence. Maybe they got tired of being so identical that they acted out to make their own name, despite their similar names and, well duh, appearances. Maybe Ruffnut came out of her shell first by... I got nothing besides beating on Tuffnut so she seemed superior and Tuffnut fighting back so he- Never mind cut the twins part out entirely.

My imagination processors aren't working for some reason tonight. You know what? I'll just read some of your other stories, forget my ramblings.

You've got a fan if you decide to continue this.
DinoMaster316 chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Wonderful story! In fact, I've read all your HTTYD stories and I love them all!

Keep writing!

P.S. Maybe do a chapter on how all the teens show a bit of weekness.