Reviews for Bridge to Cephiro

-Tari
ranma chapter 2 . 1/12/2007
where are Umi and Fuu?
Lerris chapter 2 . 1/11/2007
I'd kind of like to see this continued, but I doubt that is going to happen...
marco rigo chapter 2 . 5/2/2006
where are Umi and Fuu?
Lady Relena chapter 2 . 12/13/2003
I love your story and I hope Ranma and Hikaru get togeather. I'm puting your story in my author alert list so I hope you write more soon.
martialartistjade chapter 2 . 6/22/2003
hurry up and finish the fanfic!
Amber chapter 2 . 2/23/2003
Hikaru the pigtailed goddess of Kuno's dreams was a nice touch. Keep writing! Will she introduce him to Umi and Fuu? Is she going to take him to Cephiro?
Tamphis chapter 2 . 12/21/2002
Well, I wonder how your going to work the whole trip to Cephiro thing into this? Is Ranma going to go with them, or will it be something else?

Who knows?

Keep up the good work! Ja ne!
MoonFairy chapter 2 . 11/28/2002
Please, PLEASE, continue!This is one of the better Ranma/Hikaru's out there. It's original, inventive, and totally unlike any other out there. I like it because they don't fall in love immediatly, and that's what makes this fic so great! Please, I am begging you to continue!
MoonFairy chapter 2 . 9/28/2002
THIS IS VERY COOL! Ranama not being instant friends with Hikaru is a big plus! Origional too! I really like this, um, just a little fact on Hikaru's past that you can choose to work on, well her father left when she was five because she beat him in a sparing match, so he left to become better 'cause he did not feel fit to run the dojo when his five year old daughter beat him, then it is figured her mother left later on to go find him, so she was by the most part raised by her three elder brothers.

But... if you are a MKR fanatic like me, then you already know this and I say I am sorry for wasting your time...

Great job, I love and you must update soon!
Ran Yagami chapter 2 . 8/8/2002
Doin a great job! A little rushed at the end but it still came out great. Can't wait to read more from ya!

Ja ne
ariel stormcloud chapter 2 . 8/8/2002
great story
Ed Simons chapter 2 . 8/7/2002
Overall I like this story. Having Ranma tell Hikaru about his first meeting with the Tendos

instead of fully describing a scene we've seen so many times before was an excellent decision.

Its interesting seeing somewhat more prepared Ranma leading to a better first meeting

with Akane. And they're getting along a lot better than they did at the start of the manga,

not a single insult thrown either way and no pounding after the initial flattening Ranma

with the table.

But how could Ranma know where Dr. Tofu's clinic is? Neither Hikaru nor Akane have told

him. And how could Ranma know how Soun and Genma will react when he comes home?

It's Ranma's first day coming home to the Tendos.

I look forward to reading more of this story.