Reviews for Stitches
videogamenerd101 chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
Ah, this was great. It's hard to find decent smut in any fandom, honestly, so I'm glad I read this. Personally, I feel like you used too much detail when you were describing the scene in the beginning (before Stein and Marie were doing it) and that there should have been more development that led up to Stein and Marie doing it (it felt kinda rushed to me), but otherwise, I liked this. Nice job! :)
SteinsLover chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
I love it! It was beautiful! I love Stein so much!
CherryBerryBlast chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
Wow! This was amazing! Truly an art form. U used the perfect characters for this. It was soooooo cute! You kept both Stein and Marie in their personalities, but u made them different. Only few can do as such. U should ver much write more. I'd love to read on.
Phantom4747 chapter 1 . 10/31/2013
AMAZING! IT WAS SOOOOOO GOOD! You captured their personality's so well I actually could imagine it! The words you used were stunning! You made me fangirl! JSHOLYSHKYSJKJ!
Someone chapter 1 . 5/20/2013
Delicious! ;)
IonCrush chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
This was amazing. Extremely well written and I like that Stein was kept in character.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Very well done. Not to much dialogue which I frankly enjoyed. Adding you and this story to my favorites.
dailymantra chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Wow, darling, you've done an amazing job! I love your use of language and the slow and calculated detail you use. Instead of overwhelming the reader with grotesque amounts of sex, you take your time and layer things in such a fashion that it remains tasteful yet scintillating.
I love the consistent use of the "edge" theme because it works on so many levels. And you flesh out their relationship quite well with few words.
Well done!
transmuting chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
You have such an amazing way with words, holy shit. This is one of the best written fics I've read in a long time. Four for you, I'm adding this and you to my favorites.
Lialane Graest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013

This was awesome, and I loved it. :3
violettay chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
AHH I still can't believe you wrote this for me! Let me cry for a second. Okay, this might sound like really dumb but I actually like that there isn't a lot of dialogue cause I feel like dialogue in smut can turn...ew really fast so I really like that. And I just love how Stein is portrayed, I love him so much, ugh. I love this whole thing a lot okay. I can't really explain why. I'm just SO happy with this! Also I like how you implemented the gear idea. I remember talking about that, haha