Reviews for Songs of Sleep
PrincessLazyPants chapter 9 . 12/18/2013
I love the role of Greasy Sae in this story. She rarely makes an appearance, and for her to help guide Effie through wise words was very well done. Overall, I enjoyed your story!
PokeLocked13 chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
She proved him wrong, the son of a bitch!
Clara Meliza chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
It seems that Haymitch has already corrupted Diana (such a beautiful name, by the way) and she's well on her way of becoming Haymitch 2.0, minus the drinking (I hope!) and horrible life experiences. Now I'm curious to which parent little Jesse will take after. Considering Diana looks like her mother and contains her father's personality, I'm guessing it's the other way around for the youngest Abernathy child. We'll see.
allonsysilvertongue chapter 9 . 1/25/2013
Awww, I love this chapter. It warms my heart to see them so happy.
Oriondruid chapter 9 . 1/24/2013
This is such a wonderful story, just keeps getting better and better. Effie and Haymitch interacting with their kids is marvelous and the back story about their second child so heartwarming. It is just so perfect I have no words, Thank you so much.
PokeLocked13 chapter 8 . 1/23/2013
I love these two!
Gdreams chapter 8 . 1/22/2013
Awwe. Made me smile :)
Oriondruid chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
This continues to be a wonderful story and it is so nice that Haymitch and Effie are together. I agree that it is unlikely to be exactly a 'smooth ride' between them but like Ron and Hermione in a 'certain other' genre they are probably going to be at their happiest when bickering anyway. :o)
Gdreams chapter 7 . 1/21/2013
Oh. A bun in the oven. How exciting!
redforeverstalkinghislizzie chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
oh my gosh, the last sentence is hilarious! The thought of Haymitch pushing a stroller XD
Clara Meliza chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
I just love Greasy Sae. That smelly ol' woman has a way of putting a rare smile on my face, and I am beyond grateful for her because of that.
Bluestarisawesome chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
I KNEW IT! I knew this was gonna happen! Yay im so happy now. And katniss ur not alone on looking forward to seeing haymitch push a stroller ;)
amorymusica chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
Love the story! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Oriondruid chapter 7 . 1/20/2013
Oh how wonderful, I hope Haymitch takes it well although nothing is ever completely smooth between those two.
sophy2431 chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
Love the story so far. Can't wait for the next chapter!