Reviews for It's Cold in My Head
WEast chapter 21 . 4/16
Thank you for this story.
Thank you, so much, for both your story and your last A/N. I have also been through that darkness, and been saved by God's light. No one could have worded it any better than you did. Thank you for sharing your experiences and helping show others that there is a light at the end of the tunnel and a hand reaching down to pull you up out of the pit. Because there is His everlasting love for us.
Kikwoka chapter 21 . 4/11/2014
That was beautiful. I have also had to deal with feelings of self-hatred. Nothing too terrible, but this has certainly helped me. I personally do not believe in a god, but that doesn't mean that I don't envy those who do, or appreciate the comfort of knowing that someone is watching over you.

Thanks for writing this, while keeping it faithful to the characters in the film. The description was fantastic, and lovely. I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this.

I hope you keep 'in the light' and stay happy, because anyone who can create something as beautiful as the messages within this story deserves to be happy.

Thank you very much for writing this,
Kikwoka
Guest chapter 21 . 4/2/2014
a wonderful story. i loved it. such a good lesson thank you i loved your story and the bible insert was so sweet and true.
Courageous Dreamer chapter 21 . 3/16/2014
This is probably the last thing you'll expect to see since I actually read this entire tale in one setting in the late hours of the night, but I feel the least I should do is tell you how much I truly enjoyed this. I can't express how much I loved this into words, all I can think to say is thank you for taking the time to create this and I honestly hope you will someday consider writing an original story all your own I would definitely buy that sucker as soon as I could get my hands on it. Thanks again, I'll be keeping an eye out for more of your magnificent story telling. :)
anime-dark-fairy chapter 21 . 3/12/2014
Wow, I can't believe it's over :) It was a wonderful story with an inspirational ending and I most certainly look forward to reading more of your work in the future.
Thank you for sticking with this story and not giving up :)

Anime-Dark-Fairy
FictionFreak16 chapter 21 . 3/10/2014
Wow. Thank you. Just, thank you. I've been fighting with my depression recently and you just brought me back out of my slump. Thank you.
ShaksieGirlBenniBoy chapter 21 . 3/10/2014
You did a great job with this story. I really liked it. I must admit I was surprised by your author's note a chapter ago. I know how that feels and I'm praying for you. You wrote such a powerful story with an incredible ending. I hope that your story turns out well too. May God bless you and give you peace.
Shamangirl1 chapter 21 . 3/10/2014
*hugs* God bless and keep you, friend. I'm glad you managed to get through your hard time - and that you finally finished this lol XD

-Thought I'd mention this is one of my favorite ROTG stories!
JackieFrost1234 chapter 21 . 3/10/2014
Thanks... God bless and for saying those words... You are a Jesus Freak. Love and spread God's word!

Jackiefrost1234 AKA... Jesus Freak
dragoscilvio chapter 21 . 3/10/2014
Well done and Praise The Lord! Good job finishing the fic, I truly enjoyed it!
frostbite124 chapter 21 . 3/10/2014
Well done! I really enjoyed it :) Keep writing more great stories
Night-Fury1 chapter 21 . 3/10/2014
*claps for eternity*
WELL DONE!
Rezzkat chapter 21 . 3/10/2014
Sorry, my conputer won't let me log in for whatever reason.

I loved this story quite a lot actually! It kept my attention the entire time and it was just so great. In mypersonal opinion, I feel that the final confrontation between Jack and Hate could've been a touch longer, but I'm just weirdlike that. Honestly, other than that, there's nothing to complain about.

Glad you finished the story and I hope that someday you'll be able to kick this dark time right out of the solar system. I, personally, have never experienced anything like that, but I know a friend who has/is experiencing it and just from that, I can say it's not fun. Surrond yourself with love and you'll make it through and know that all of your readers are here for you (ignore the sappy, unintenional rhyme there)

Thanks for the lovely, exciting journey, and I can't wait to see whatever you come up with next!
xXRaInBoWzXx chapter 20 . 3/2/2014
Great story, please continue! I hope you overcome your problems and find the strength to carry on, both in real life, and with the story. I hope that you can find a happy ending. A favorite quote of mine is: everything will be okay on the end, if it's not okay, then it's not the end - Author unknown. You have a good writing style and I want more! Keep up the good work!