Reviews for Left in the Cold
writeallnight chapter 4 . 7/3/2013
I'm really loving how you've written this as a combination of flashbacks and current events. It moves the story around in a really interesting way and helps to build up the mystery. Can't wait to find out where we're going next!
writeallnight chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Ooh so much mystery! How did Donnie end up in the freezer? How did the team find him? Hoping to find out soon! Loving all the Don whump too btw :)
nessy22 chapter 9 . 6/6/2013
Hey, thank you for finishing this Story! So very well written and thrilling. I loved it very much.
foxeeflame chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
LOVED this chapter. Good back story. Thank you for not giving up on this fic! You made my week!
notsing chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
Well done! I enjoyed your story a lot, and the unusual format was an added twist. Thank you.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
Very happy to read suite and end of this fic. I've liked it very much.
numb3rs mystery chapter 9 . 6/2/2013
You finished it . I kind of feel bad for Lizzy , she lost her mother after all , but Don really couldn't have done anything more . Nice story. Just wondering if you're planning on continuing with your story Little Talks because it's really interesting too .
WarriorGaurdian chapter 9 . 6/1/2013
Wow. This was a great Fic! I'm glad that you finished posting this. I loved the beginning and put it on my alerts, so when I got the alert that you posted the last chapters, I actually jumped up and down, I was really excited to see how you would finish the story. It was a great adventure and I'll be watching for your future Fics.
A Friend chapter 7 . 2/28/2013
Thought there was going to be more ? You stated there are only two chapters remaining...is there a chance you might find the time to post them ? Please ? Need to complete this story ! :)
nessy22 chapter 7 . 2/10/2013
Well done, I wished it was longer, though (sigh). With anticipation I'm waiting for the next chapter.
Neshomeleh chapter 7 . 2/8/2013
It was nice to read so far, not very good, but I would like to read more... a few mistakes too much, I guess, if you work more carefully on the next chapter it could be a good one
Brothers2008 chapter 7 . 2/7/2013
OMG ! This is great ! Don continues to fight, even though he is out numbered and handcuffed to a poll. Really glad Don got one of the bad guys...but now comes the cold ! Where is Charlie when he really needs him ? Really can't wait for Charlie's POV of Don being missing, and then Don being rescued ! Please hurry with the next update ! Please ! Thanks for writting this story ! Always enjoy Don angst/hurt/comfort.
Brothers2008 chapter 6 . 2/7/2013
Loved it ! Charlie going downstairs to check on Don. ust towatchand see that his big brother ws still breathing. I could see this happening. Please continue, looing forward to finding out how Don ended up in the freezer in the first place. Keep up the great work !
notsing chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
Fantastic! Loved the Don whump, and Don fighting back so hard. Thanks.
Cissyaliza chapter 7 . 2/6/2013
Very good chapter now we know how Don has been left in freezer... I'm impatient to read missing parts...
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »