Reviews for Return to Collinwood
Guest chapter 46 . 11/6/2014
It's been too long. I hope you are okay! I love reading your stories and they are primarily why I continue to check the Dark Shadow fanfiction page (though I also like some of the other stories-yours are my fav!). They keep me guessing and they hone in really well on Willie's character and emotions. Hope to hear more soon if you are able. Take care!
Guest chapter 46 . 10/12/2014
Sooo good! What happens next?!
Guest chapter 46 . 9/29/2014
So when are we finally going to get the next story?! Loving this and can't wait for more!
Guest chapter 46 . 9/8/2014
Thanks for the update! Looking forward to the last installment and also the re-write of the first. Can't wait for either (or both)! :-)
Guest chapter 46 . 8/27/2014
New story or chapter coming our way? Hope so!
Shawna chapter 46 . 8/21/2014
New story coming soon? Cause I want it posted...like today! Lol
Guest chapter 46 . 8/21/2014
Amazing ending...was not expecting that, but now I can't wait to see where this goes...
Jessica chapter 46 . 8/20/2014
You keep us guessing, that is for sure! Your creativity and ability to keep a saga going is amazing. Kudos to you! Is Willie still technically under the influence of Barnabas? Could he technically be called back at any time? If so, does he feel some type of obligation or drive to protect Barnabas? He always seemed to have that before, even if he didn't want it... Like your other reviewer, I am also glad you are keeping Barnabas in the picture. I don't mind Angelique and Julia, either, but the dynamic between Barnabas and Willie (and now the child of Willie and Abby) is really quite unique. Keep it coming!
mad margaret chapter 46 . 8/20/2014
You are a remarkable storyteller. I don't always feel sorry for Willie but when I do, it's in your story-because the difference is my Willie is a mean little shit and yours didn't deserve the hand got dealt. It's like a soap opera. Back to the story: Evil bastard zombie squirrel. OMG. That was the funniest thing ever, and just the sort of thing Willie would end up doing: putting down zombie squirrels. Cliffhanger ending! Can't wait for the next story to begin!
Frogpower55 chapter 46 . 8/19/2014
Woot! An update-and I love it! :)
Guest chapter 46 . 8/19/2014
I have chills! Love it! Wasn't expecting it but so glad ole' Barn is still in the picture :)
Guest chapter 45 . 8/14/2014
Anxiously awaiting an update!
Guest chapter 45 . 7/20/2014
More! More! Please update soon :)
mad margaret chapter 45 . 6/10/2014
Well, it starts out happy and it end happy but everything in between is a roller coaster! Barnabas continues to haunt them from 3,000 miles away. I remember that flashback, one of the vividly horrific scenes from the first story, when the vampire was in full sadistic monster mode.

We've known for a while now that this is no ordinary pregnancy and suspected the birth would be equally eventful. But I had a little freak-out moment when Abby succumbed. You are totally not going to leave Willie alone to raise a demon spawn.

Angelique thinks it would be a good idea to kidnap the child and Barnabas wants to protect her-good luck with that. By six weeks, this baby will be opening a can of whup-ass on you both. And how long will it be before Angelique and Julia square off and kill each other? This is Barnabas' favorite daydream.

Thank you for naming her Lydia. We have created fanon!

And so the litttle Loomis family lives happily ever after. Right? :)
Guest chapter 45 . 6/10/2014
What a touching chapter! Love it! Not sure if the epilogue will end the story or open a new door. It makes for a nice ending, but then again there is room for so much more adventure...can't wait to see what happens! Side note: who is cleaning the Old House?