Reviews for suspended
Jc1009 chapter 2 . 2/21
These are so good. I really hope you come back to them!
7thseven chapter 2 . 1/10
this is an awesome story! I love the Scorpio Races!
shiri chapter 2 . 10/11/2013
oh my god !
i just read both of the chapters and it's
BEAUTIFUL !
Please continue !
LittleMoments24 chapter 2 . 7/5/2013
Perfect, just perfect!

Okay, so first off, this book is my all-time favorite book! Its one of those stories where no matter how many times I read it, it always feels like the first time.. And I have read it quite a few times because I cannot get enough of this book!

And, so, because of this, I refuse to read any fanfics about it.. I think the story is wonderful and perfect the way it is, so I've never even visited the archive. But, I am a fan of your other stories, and I happened to stumble across this on your profile! I remembered that your writing style was very good, so I though 'what the hey' and opened it up, and I am so very glad I did!

Your writing is so similar to the book's that I'm only reminded its not when I had to click 'next chapter'! I love these little drabbles, they're so cute and well-written!

I really, really hope you update this story! I don't know if you were planning to to or not, but I hope you will!

-Courtney(:
Daichilover chapter 2 . 5/2/2013
Great sory and character depth. I really like your style as well and I can't wait to read more of this!
RealityDidMeIn chapter 2 . 4/9/2013
I like them! Are you only going to do Puck-pov or Sean too? Either is fine, just curious. Thanks for sharing!
bookmaniac chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
love it
Guest chapter 2 . 2/22/2013
Please please update I love the scorpio races
x Nevaeh x chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
YAY cant wait for more x :D
annabethsapphire chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
That was awesome! You should add more! :D
LITTLE RED ONE chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
luv this its so sweet ur an amazing writer is there gonna be more? xx