Reviews for UST and the Therapeutic Application of Cheesecake
dyeyell chapter 1 . 12/13/2011
That was too freaking funny :)
Reading Redhead chapter 1 . 8/23/2005
Oh god, that was hilarious! Lol, we all know the real reasons...

Very funny, and in character as well. I'd give more specific praise and/or criticism, but I'm still laughing.

Red
qwanderer chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
yay!(must go to bed. Supply of coherent thoughts dangerously low. But so funny...) Yay! um...and Yay!
kkatz chapter 1 . 1/5/2003
o my gosh, that was hilarious! lol wonderful explanation!
Knight Ranger chapter 1 . 8/14/2002
Nice work. Scully's comments about her nutcase partner and the cases they go on, followed by Mulder's mystification about the weight-gain at the end made the story amusing without descendng into parody. The characterisations were good too, I had no problem imagining the both of them acting the way they did. Congrats, I shall look out for your work in the future.
RitzBitz chapter 1 . 8/6/2002
wow, that was a really good story! I loveyour writing
Aoife chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
LOL!

Very funny. I liked it a lot. Especially Mulder being puzzled over the idea :-)
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
LOL :D I liked the parts when Scully was getting snippy with the therapist, and it was very sweet the way Mulder was gruffly overlooking her plumpness. I know she didn't see it this way, but I found his faked ignorance to be a real compliment to the fact that he probably doesn't care what she looks like, just as long as she's safe and happy and by his side. At least she won the battle of the bulge in the end. Cheers, girl. :)
Natalie7 chapter 1 . 8/2/2002