Reviews for Karma Police
Guest chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
You did a great job with this fic, it's really good! :)
heidipoo chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
This was so good! Loved it!
inScense chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
I'm honestly surprised that this doesn't have more then 10 reviews, my guess would have been around 30, this is an amazing piece. I'm glad I read it.
cattkid123 chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
This was a really great and well written story. I enjoyed it very much. Great characterizations of both characters, it seemed very realistic.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
that was estatic
Authored by Allison chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
That was really quite exquisite. You tackled a tough topic with finesse, and the transitions between characters' perspectives were flawless. This was memorable in all the right ways.
LaRevolte chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Wow.. Seriously, wow. Best fic Fimogen ever!
anon chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Loved it!
I smiled like an idiot when Imogen whispered those words near the end.
"I'm giving you your control back."
Oh.
Oh my God. just oh my God LOL
krissyjoy chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Wow. That was super emotional to read. This is amazing. The characterization is spot on (I love that you bring in snippets of things that were said in canon in a way that doesn't seem at all forced - it makes it feel very true to character but isn't distracting). Every emotion that each girl goes through and their whole progression through these events feels natural and realistic. Hands down one of the very best Fimogen fics out there. I can only hope this storyline is handled half as well on the show.
SaveMeSunshine chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This was insanely good. I don't usually read fimogen fictions but dang, yours is amazing. You got the feelings that Fiona and Imogen were feeling so accurately I honestly don't know how you did it. This was literally the most amazing fiction I've read so far. The detail was supreme, and I felt everything they were feeling. Bravo. Bravo. Bravo.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
That was beautiful. It got me in tears. At sing moments I could feel my heart swell up.
jilliebear chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I literally read the majority of this in school...it was definitely worth the risk. This was literally so amazing
juliet1219 chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
This story was absolutely amazing and beautifully written, tnis was one of the best fimogen stories I've ever read, it would be so awesome if you could give us a chapter 2 :D