Reviews for What's In a Name?
Martreiya chapter 1 . 11/24/2013
Love your stories! :) they should be multi chapters AU ;) I would read em for sure :)
TLWROX chapter 1 . 7/28/2003
ANOTHER awesome story! That was GREAT! (heehee- "love watching Oprah"!) Wonderful story- that's an interesting idea- that Bill doesn't think Mulder actually loves Scully since he calls her by her last name... Wonderful yet again! :) :) :)
New York Hope chapter 1 . 5/10/2003
Great Story!
Teresa42 chapter 1 . 9/7/2002
That was great- funny and sweet! Good job!
S J Smith-Evil Little Dog chapter 1 . 8/10/2002
LAAAAAAUGHED. What a sweet story. Very much fun. And, ooh, your verbs matched your nouns and your pronouns matched the sexes and whoo-hoo, a writer is present!

Anyway, really really enjoyed it.
X3 chapter 1 . 8/5/2002
This was written so "in-charicter" you could just visulize these interactions. I loved the joke about watching Oprah as well as Bill's issues with his sister being called Scully. I really enjoyed this. Excellent work.
Aoife chapter 1 . 8/4/2002
That is SO funny!

Especially the conversation between Mulder and Scully after Bill got him in the nose.

And all the referances to the baby getting Mulder's nose. Poor thing :-)
Kiki Cabou chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
ROTFLMAO! Yay! That was great. It was just ... I dunno. Perfect. Funny, real, down to earth, and sweet. :) Kudos.
RitzBitz chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
Oh my god, that was soo funny! I love it, its really realistic in a twisted sort of way! Hee hee, it was great!
malexandria chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
Great story! I really like your writing.
MaggyBeth chapter 1 . 8/3/2002
I usually try to stay away from everything dealing with season eight and nine but I really like this fic. I liked the way you handled bill jr. and mulder. It was very well written. Good job!