Reviews for Shadows of the Soul
228 chapter 1 . 9/5
I'm late for the party I know:) but this one shot totally blew me away!
So much potential for continuation, please consider3
katiesky chapter 1 . 6/20
It's been two years since this was published I believe, but I love it! Reminds me a lot of Game of Thrones, which is one of my favorite television shows. Excellent job!
ashna chapter 1 . 5/11
Its amazing the way you have written it
Very innovative storyline which can be developed further
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 5/2
No wonder this story won the judges vote! I love the writing and the originality of it. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
i feel like there should be more.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Wow! I see how this 1 won! Amazing!
Riddan chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I have no words for this one-shot. It got so many emotions to my mind. I think this has a great potential to grow! I would love to read more and see how this story ends...!
Caroleg chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Loved it. Great one shot
Moltz chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Javier's words hold a wonderful litany of references for future chapters:
"I feel as though I should warn you that until he brings you to the Oracle in Lindhurst and she gives consent to your union, any other binding or tradition, whether it's his or yours, will be seen as void. Without that consent, you are simply his mistress and hold no weight with his people. A word of advice: challenge him as you already have, and he will make you his. Keep him happy, and he will see that you become his Queen. Good luck."

She gave up her only bargaining chip!
Will that be seen as weakness by her people?

Please grant us a lengthy continuance of this storyline!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Why couldn't this have been more than a one shot? I was looking for a "next" button, lol.
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
TheyCallMeKennedy chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Such an amazing one-shot! I love, love, love it! The characterizations, storyline and details astound me.

Is it selfish of me to want more of these two? :)
Edward's spouse chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
interesting story.
brnkofeternity06 chapter 1 . 5/31/2013
"What have I been reading all this time?" is what my mind is screaming at me. Because not only was this one intense, amazing, and well written one shot but I'm wondering why I haven't stumbled upon this before! lol
I'm just... wow! Freakin' blew my mind over here!
This is by far my favorite one shot and I hope that if you don't plan to make it a multi-chapter fanfic then can you please, please, please! write something similar to it but with multiple chapters! Thank you for making my day! haha
Noel Ever chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
Her real pen name is:

Hope that helps anybody?!
(Love the story,by the way, PLEASE CONTINUE IT!)