Reviews for Shadows of the Soul
Chezel chapter 1 . 3/19
Where is the rest?
TheEasternWind chapter 1 . 1/17
This barbarian culture is so much like the one if the Dothrakis in A Song of Ice and Fire. Your description of Eiduard reminded me sos much of Drogo. Even that scar on his face. Yaaas!
Abbigail chapter 1 . 12/16/2015
Wow.i always find myself returning to this fic. It's really awesome
228 chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
I'm late for the party I know:) but this one shot totally blew me away!
So much potential for continuation, please consider3
katiesky chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
It's been two years since this was published I believe, but I love it! Reminds me a lot of Game of Thrones, which is one of my favorite television shows. Excellent job!
ashna chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Its amazing the way you have written it
Very innovative storyline which can be developed further
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 5/2/2015
No wonder this story won the judges vote! I love the writing and the originality of it. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
i feel like there should be more.
kmfroggi chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Wow! I see how this 1 won! Amazing!
Riddan chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
I have no words for this one-shot. It got so many emotions to my mind. I think this has a great potential to grow! I would love to read more and see how this story ends...!
Caroleg chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
Loved it. Great one shot
Moltz chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
Javier's words hold a wonderful litany of references for future chapters:
"I feel as though I should warn you that until he brings you to the Oracle in Lindhurst and she gives consent to your union, any other binding or tradition, whether it's his or yours, will be seen as void. Without that consent, you are simply his mistress and hold no weight with his people. A word of advice: challenge him as you already have, and he will make you his. Keep him happy, and he will see that you become his Queen. Good luck."

She gave up her only bargaining chip!
Will that be seen as weakness by her people?

Please grant us a lengthy continuance of this storyline!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Why couldn't this have been more than a one shot? I was looking for a "next" button, lol.
Peelmeagrapenyc chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Bravo!10
TheyCallMeKennedy chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
Such an amazing one-shot! I love, love, love it! The characterizations, storyline and details astound me.

Is it selfish of me to want more of these two? :)