Reviews for Dear, our son is the Winter Spirit
T'Preea chapter 2 . 6/20/2013
Love it! Amazing! Please continue! I absolutely love him freaking out the family and the church guy! Died laughing!
Kadge Rose-Feather chapter 2 . 4/29/2013
I feel like he should have talked to the priest a bit longer.. .

And what's old world? 0:

I love it, though. Good job. (:
SkythekidXL chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
Did the priest did some kind of exorcism there, I'm kind of lost...

Good story, though...it's really hard to picture their reaction to a reincarnated Jackson but anyways, you are awesome!
MysteryFury chapter 2 . 2/3/2013
England! Or other countries considering there is also other shore countries and Ireland which is an island(I think)
julia.rosey8839 chapter 2 . 1/30/2013
oh! his families scared of him! please make them accept him!
Rain of the Forest chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAT! OH NO YOU DIDN'T! YOU DID /NOT/ JUST STOP AT THIS CHAPTER TO BEGIN ON THE NEXT ONE! *cries* HOW COULD YOU DO THIS!
Danny Hellcat chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
This is good. I wish you spent more time on the Frost Family though.
TeddyBear98 chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
This is really, really good! Please update it as soon as you can! I shall be waiting! :D
Doctor Frostybuscus chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Update soon! I think this is a brilliant idea!
PuppetMaster55 chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Well, this certainly is interesting. Jack's knowledge of his previous life should make for some interesting changes when the movie comes rolling by. Although I am curious what he'll do when he comes across the other spirits, especially when he learns about the Guardians and how the Man in the Moon talks to them.
the-ice-cold-alchemist chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Stupid moon!
blackkyu chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Awesome! Though I feel sorry for Jack, that was kind of an obvious reaction.
Alaia Skyhawk chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Oooooooooooooo, and so it begins, that he suspects he is no mere ghost. Dun dun dun!

Ok lol, maybe not THAT dramatic, but still. Great chapter :)
thehunterwholived chapter 2 . 1/12/2013
Lol, imagine the priest's face!
Effugere chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
I love these type of stories, there's a similar one written by Alaia Skyhawk. Please continue this.