Reviews for The Institute Saga
Pretty Panda chapter 26 . 8/12
I have to say this, your understanding of physic is very good. I'm very impressed with your astrophysics theory.
Pretty Panda chapter 2 . 7/27
I notice that the dialogue have period when it should have comma, and any words outside of names should not be capitalized.

For example, a correct dialogue tag should be:

"I think he's dead," said Xavier slowly.
Camilo The Great chapter 1 . 7/5
... And i suppose the hostile-zone embassy counts as an ancient weapon. With a library full of hokey religions. Did the Kryptonians use blasters?
dude chapter 25 . 2/14
Nice way of wrapping this up.
dude chapter 21 . 2/14
I am glad that they got out and are working on getting back to normal, o run the case of Mystique, finding a new equilibrium.
dude chapter 5 . 2/14
I like Kurt's enthusiasm in regards to having Superman as his teacher.
GuesssWho chapter 22 . 2/8
I've always been fond of wendigos, they're not used enough in fiction
I know. I know. Story is done. So little chance of having this fixed. Still needs pointing out though.

*I vowed never to contact him again, but it seems that we may need the services of Sinestro."*

Sinestro is a former Green Lantern and currently a Yellow Lantern, AFAIK. Also an alien. No ties to cloning again AFAIK.

You may mean Nathaniel Essex aka Mr. Sinister, the guy who likes to play around with clones nearly as much as Miles Warren aka Jackal.
mr I hate znt nobles kill em chapter 22 . 12/11/2016
Hawkeye's a mutant? Not really so sure how to feel about that, but is he still an expert marksman without it?
Worldmaker chapter 9 . 10/31/2016
If you're British, please research how Americans talk. They do not call any regular mean "tea", and never call dessert "pudding." it sounds unnatural and offputting.
bLuewErewOlf25 chapter 18 . 10/4/2016
Rereading this story, I just realized. Irene Adler. Awwww, and Sherlock didn appear here. Shame...
Guest chapter 4 . 8/24/2016
"can fly at speeds of Mach 4," WAY TOO SMALL AMOUNT!
Valandar chapter 7 . 7/22/2016
So how many times have people told you the Blackbird was an SR-71, not an SR-77?
The Defenestrated Typewriter chapter 27 . 7/7/2016
It's an okay story, a bit bland though. No real connection to the characters and the plot doesn't really engage the readers attention.
Khalthar chapter 1 . 4/3/2016
Another Star Wars fan I see. Who can forget Kenobi's words when he felt the destruction of Alderaan?