Reviews for Burbank Boarding School
KryptonitePoison chapter 10 . 4/12/2013
Sorry I'm late with this review. When Casey called Chuck, why didn't he tell him about the bomb right away? He could have told him about Morgan & the computer later. If the school was about explode, why didn't Chuck let Sarah go out the window first. Was it his plan from the start to catch her? The bomb didn't go off. What was the red button for? Sarah was knocked out, not asleep so she wouldn't be dreaming. Thanks for the chapter.
KryptonitePoison chapter 9 . 4/12/2013
I just can't see Sarah start undressing in front of Chuck & Casey, Carina yes but not Sarah. Both Carina & Sarah in those skin tight cat suits, meow! That kid laughed when he saw Chuck's tranq gun, he needs one that looks like a real gun. So, is there something going on between Casey & Carina? Carina & Sarah should get something going, sence she doesn't seem to care about Chuck.
Awesome45 chapter 10 . 4/9/2013
Great story so far, update soon.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/21/2013
Me like! :-)
Guest chapter 8 . 2/17/2013
Spännande, ser fram emot fortsättningen!
KryptonitePoison chapter 8 . 2/12/2013
Interesting chapter. It looks they're onto them. And Morgan is missing. Thanks for the update.
KryptonitePoison chapter 7 . 2/12/2013
So, we got Shaw now. I hope Casey decks him. Where did Morgan learn Spanish? I liked Chuck changing in front of Sarah and her checking him out.
KryptonitePoison chapter 6 . 2/12/2013
Poor Chuck, Sarah's playing him already.
phnxgrl chapter 8 . 2/8/2013
Great chapter. I loved how the group let their guard down. Please continue.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Toppen bra berättelse, spännande att följa:-)
phnxgrl chapter 7 . 2/4/2013
I loved how the team were getting accustom to the new school. I loved how everyone took an instant dislike to their new acquaintance Daniel Shaw. Please continue.
phnxgrl chapter 6 . 1/29/2013
Great chapter. I loved Casey's attitude on meeting the new principal. Please continue.
AuditoreanGhost chapter 6 . 1/28/2013
Ahh.. Sarah putting her walls up just before an undercover job, where she could actually act on her feelings?

From what I have intepreted from this story either Sarah truly has feelings for Chuck or she's a double agent assigned to kidnap him.. Oh wait, I'm giving you ideas... bugger.

Well, I hope that Chuck can actually convince Sarah that they could have something in the near future. I can't stand stories where Sarah cobbles up in her walls so tightly, that it requires an unsurmountable amount of love from Chuck to even allow her to say 'I like you, Chuck'.

Nontheless, your story has me very, very intrigued!
Thanks for writing
Yours, AG
KryptonitePoison chapter 5 . 1/25/2013
I loved Sarah waking up on Chuck. But does that mean that Chuck & Sarah are together in this story? I love that they're all going under cover in Fulcrum school. Thanks for the update.
phnxgrl chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
Great Chapter. I loved how General Beckman woke them up and sent them on a mission in 10 minutes. Too Funny! Please continue.