Reviews for 11 days
Guest chapter 5 . 8/3/2014
Nice capture of character voices
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
great. good story.
bookwormlady chapter 6 . 1/14/2013
Great ending. I hope this isn't the last Bones' story you write, you did a fantastic job.
AnHoTh chapter 6 . 1/13/2013
I hope, you'll write that other story because this was very good.
FaithinBones chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Poor Booth, Poor Brennan. This is an interesting story. I really like it.
pampilot67 chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
I hope she sees the light soon.
geraghtyvl chapter 5 . 1/13/2013
Great story! Looking forward to your next update.
SchwuppDiDupsi chapter 4 . 1/13/2013
wow, great chapter. really touchy. awesome.
maneu chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Glad the guy is dead. Brennan's feelings are described very well. Curious about how they will deal with the aftermath of the kidnapping.
Jenny1701 chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Hi - Great story - I think you have captured Brennan especially, very well and I'm sure we will hear more from booth as the story unfolds - He is tough but still human. I must say I am very impressed if your first language is not English - I have persevered with some stories written by others whose Ist language isn't English (not that most inform the reader but it is obvious) and some have been worth reading despite the errors but I would never have guessed you were not a native speaker so extremely well done. Your story so far has given enough information to set the scene and let us know how the principle players feel it has been very well paced and full of suspense - I look forward to the next chapter.
Jenny
FaithinBones chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Your story is very good. At least the guy is dead. Now Booth will have to accept what happened.
PLK Susie chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
:(:(:( oh this chapter makes me so sad :( .. Brennan have to be with him now ! He shouldnt be alone :(
bookwormlady chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Aw, poor Brennan...poor Booth! Thanks for the quick updates!
AnHoTh chapter 4 . 1/12/2013
Very well written! Great structure and flow. Most importantly, it's wonderfully angsty!
maneu chapter 3 . 1/12/2013
Liked that Brennan gave the clue that led to the abductor. Your writing is amazing. Thanks for sharing.