Reviews for Harry Potter and the Heart of the Hero
Guest chapter 27 . 11/19/2016
Waiting for next chapter already...
Leander-the-Hawk chapter 27 . 10/4/2016
This story has been an absolute delight to read. I very much look forward to more chapter of the same fine quality.
FriendofMolly chapter 27 . 6/13/2016
Jeo,
It took a bit, but I finally finished this excellent chapter. It was a surprise that it took so long for Hermione to get beyond her anger. Even though she'd spent a full summer with the Manor elves, it still doesn't occur to get to call or ask one questions. Loved this.
Until the next,
FoM
Guest chapter 27 . 5/30/2016
Awaiting more.
scrappy8 chapter 27 . 5/30/2016
great chapter
HowlnMadHowie chapter 27 . 5/30/2016
Lets focus on what was not said during the welcome feast: "pleasee be aware students even though Mr. Fleming is no wizard he is not someone to be trifled with!" Yes, woe to any who cross Mr Bond.

One last question, what's up with Draco? Haven't heard from him in awhile.
fons19 chapter 27 . 5/30/2016
Hermione needs to grow up
fons19 chapter 26 . 2/28/2016
Hermione and harry need to grow up and Hermione should never say that to him and she needs to apologise to harry when she gets back to the manor because that is essential
FriendofMolly chapter 26 . 12/18/2015
Hey Jeo,
Sorry it took so long. I didn't see Voldemort in the end, but it eerily fits. The rest kept expanding the intrigue. Hermione did surprise me.
FoM
Cosmyk Angel chapter 26 . 12/11/2015
I love how H & G evaded the others. Hermione needs to get her head out of her behind and grow up a bit.

Cosmyk
Just William chapter 26 . 12/10/2015
It's brooch not broach. You need someone to proof read your chapters before you post them.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/7/2015
did you just skip over the events of aftr Harry and GInny left WWW to go to Paris fr the Princess Di attack? We don't know what was the reason for Hermione's pay as a librarian. Unless you're going to cover that in opening of next chapter.
Sarahswims chapter 26 . 12/5/2015
OH my. This is really good. I guess that you plan to keep writing, since there was very much a cliff hanger. Please keep updating. I'm a little curious about the meditation. Is it like self hypnosis? I've read about it and that's what it seems like. Just wondering.
Lilykees chapter 26 . 12/4/2015
Please no matter what just make sure Harry and Ginny stay together, without her he has no hope at all.
mwinter1 chapter 26 . 12/4/2015