Reviews for Harry Potter and the Heart of the Hero
Tunderkiwi chapter 6 . 5/11
And after all things he had to endure with Dursleys Harry just gives them the money? Not realistic.
nayin17 chapter 22 . 8/24/2014
I'm loving your history...please update soon
nayin17 chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
Loved this chapter and I like you Ron
loleo chapter 22 . 6/13/2014
I would like to know how this story will ending. What will be the great secret, that all the world is searching for and lay in Potter Manor? How will Draco play into this story-plot? Can he leave the spirit people? And can he go back to them, if he so wishes to? And what with Neville? Will he be another friend who goes of on the Horcrux-run? And Luna, will she, too, be give her blood and her curses to the Potter bloodstone? When will the other Weasley brothers do so? What will be to see in the Potter memory-vials and what magic help have Harrys grandparents collected for him? And will Harry find this help eyrly enough to really help? Will there be romance between Luna and Neville? Or Luna and the young nameless Auror?

So many questions and such a long time the last update was set. Hopefully, the dear author can write more chapters of this amazing and intriguing story and is finaly able to let us read more. If not, then I plead - together with all the readers who like this story, too - that, pretty please, dear author, write fast and write many chapters for us. Thank you...
Tessa chapter 14 . 4/11/2014
Please reply to this :)
I don't really understand how the umbridge things could be considered unimportant or small or childish as scrimgeor said and harry hardly argued with that when she was going to use crucio on him or hermione and tortured him with what I've decided should be called a blood quill
I really like this story though so please keep going and you're doing a great job! :)
r2r4l chapter 22 . 4/5/2014
I love this story. Please keep going. !,mm
Guest chapter 22 . 3/8/2014
This has been excellent so far. I like what you've done with the Potter family history.
Please keep up the good work.

An update would be nice :)
Sunshine72 chapter 22 . 3/9/2014
I love it. I found you on ginnypotter. I was caught up in your story from the start. I want to read more. Thanks so much. I'll try to find you on Facebook.
Lilykees chapter 22 . 1/12/2014
I am eagerly looking forward to the next chapter
killermouze chapter 22 . 1/7/2014
Great Story, keep it coming ]
vikehi chapter 22 . 1/4/2014
Wonderful story. I have really enjoyed the whovian touches as well. I somewhat expect a man in tweed or pinstripe to make a walk on appearance now... Although if that muggle studies teacher hadn't used a gun...
WildOnionTops chapter 22 . 1/2/2014
Great story so far. Can't wait for next update
HowlnMadHowie chapter 22 . 1/1/2014
I hate to be a nitpicker on things but I feel one must dish out the bad before getting to the good. I would suggest going through it again bec there are unncessary capitals and some spelling and such (quests and Fluer?) I'm not sure if Elf needs capital or not but that's up to you.
Now, while I like how Luna was introduced to her Great AUnt, are you also introducing Xeno to his aunt as well? He is, after all, family as well.
The game room bit was curious, while I admit I don't know the history of billards but I do have to wonder what's the difference to a billards table to a pool table. Only thing missing from that room is a big screen TV. Too bad electronics don't work at the Manor.
Oh and did you write out Ian Fleming? I mean he was at the Ministry and shot Yaxley didn't McG annouce Fleming would be DADA?
mwinter1 chapter 22 . 1/1/2014
Awaiting more.
FriendofMolly chapter 22 . 1/1/2014
Jeo,
What a great way to start this New Year! This read way too fast. I was happily stunned when Luna was introduced to her Great Aunt. Even better was her reaction to being related to Harry, then connecting with her Aunt. How sweet was that? I do hope the next is ready for posting soon. Knowing you, probably not. But you could surprise me. You did a great job of disguising the Manor, and stopping any inquisitive guests. That was, I admit, my biggest fear.
Happy New Year,