Reviews for Harry Potter and the Heart of the Hero
FriendofMolly chapter 27 . 6/13
Jeo,
It took a bit, but I finally finished this excellent chapter. It was a surprise that it took so long for Hermione to get beyond her anger. Even though she'd spent a full summer with the Manor elves, it still doesn't occur to get to call or ask one questions. Loved this.
Until the next,
Awaiting more.
scrappy8 chapter 27 . 5/30
great chapter
HowlnMadHowie chapter 27 . 5/30
Lets focus on what was not said during the welcome feast: "pleasee be aware students even though Mr. Fleming is no wizard he is not someone to be trifled with!" Yes, woe to any who cross Mr Bond.

One last question, what's up with Draco? Haven't heard from him in awhile.
fons19 chapter 27 . 5/30
Hermione needs to grow up
fons19 chapter 26 . 2/28
Hermione and harry need to grow up and Hermione should never say that to him and she needs to apologise to harry when she gets back to the manor because that is essential
FriendofMolly chapter 26 . 12/18/2015
Hey Jeo,
Sorry it took so long. I didn't see Voldemort in the end, but it eerily fits. The rest kept expanding the intrigue. Hermione did surprise me.
Cosmyk Angel chapter 26 . 12/11/2015
I love how H & G evaded the others. Hermione needs to get her head out of her behind and grow up a bit.

Cosmyk
Just William chapter 26 . 12/10/2015
It's brooch not broach. You need someone to proof read your chapters before you post them.
Guest chapter 26 . 12/7/2015
did you just skip over the events of aftr Harry and GInny left WWW to go to Paris fr the Princess Di attack? We don't know what was the reason for Hermione's pay as a librarian. Unless you're going to cover that in opening of next chapter.
Sarahswims chapter 26 . 12/5/2015
OH my. This is really good. I guess that you plan to keep writing, since there was very much a cliff hanger. Please keep updating. I'm a little curious about the meditation. Is it like self hypnosis? I've read about it and that's what it seems like. Just wondering.
Lilykees chapter 26 . 12/4/2015
Please no matter what just make sure Harry and Ginny stay together, without her he has no hope at all.
mwinter1 chapter 26 . 12/4/2015
Awaiting more.
HowlnMadHowie chapter 25 . 11/17/2015
I almost thought it'd be like Gimli tryiing to cleave the One Ring.
FriendofMolly chapter 25 . 11/17/2015
Jeo,
After reading this chapter, I realized that what you lifted from DH, was the only way this could be told. I admire the magic you created from the rune stone holding Walburga, to the wall, to the broadax that destroyed the locket. The best was the magical tie from the locket to Kreacher. Very powerful magic in assisting a house elf to fulfill a promise to a beloved family member.
Please don't take long,