Reviews for Harry Potter and the Heart of the Hero
FriendofMolly chapter 23 . 7/2
Jeo,
Thank you for this chapter. It was Outstanding! What a conundrum? Which is the greatest object of the Wizarding World? The legendary Book of Merlin, or The Heart of the Hero? Well your title might just give the hint. Or could it be they will need both? I hope you have the next update close to ready.
FoM
scrappy8 chapter 23 . 6/28
great chapter can't wait for more
Miss MILLIE chapter 22 . 6/27
Hello,
I can't believe I have been doing this for soooooooooòo long. I find a new story I think it is still being updated or is finished, and the next thing I come to the last ch. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeas Write more.
HowlnMadHowie chapter 23 . 6/29
Well, that..explains the title. , of your story that is. As for the Book of Merlin, I hope Hermione discovers preservation spells for old books cause she can't remove those books until they are well, preserved from age.

BTW, a question: you said Remus was working the potions lab. (which reminds me, why does your story refer to him as Lupin, I thought Harry was on first name basis with Remus) ANyway if Remus was making Wolfsbane, how come he's doing it here? I presume the reason he was never able to make hit himself was the expensive cost of the ingredients?
mwinter1 chapter 23 . 6/28
So long a await but so long a chapter. Hoping for a far shorter in-between. Awaiting more.
Lilykees chapter 23 . 6/28
I hope the next chapter is posted soon. And they are able to find a way to remove the curse on Harry's family so he and Ginny can have more than one child.
DMacX chapter 23 . 6/28
Awesome update! Things are moving along.
Miss MILLIE chapter 11 . 6/25
Hello
Great story I love it is H&G I also love the parts of Drako.
Good luck in all you dò.
Tunderkiwi chapter 6 . 5/11
And after all things he had to endure with Dursleys Harry just gives them the money? Not realistic.
nayin17 chapter 22 . 8/24/2014
I'm loving your history...please update soon
nayin17 chapter 10 . 8/24/2014
Loved this chapter and I like you Ron
loleo chapter 22 . 6/13/2014
I would like to know how this story will ending. What will be the great secret, that all the world is searching for and lay in Potter Manor? How will Draco play into this story-plot? Can he leave the spirit people? And can he go back to them, if he so wishes to? And what with Neville? Will he be another friend who goes of on the Horcrux-run? And Luna, will she, too, be give her blood and her curses to the Potter bloodstone? When will the other Weasley brothers do so? What will be to see in the Potter memory-vials and what magic help have Harrys grandparents collected for him? And will Harry find this help eyrly enough to really help? Will there be romance between Luna and Neville? Or Luna and the young nameless Auror?

So many questions and such a long time the last update was set. Hopefully, the dear author can write more chapters of this amazing and intriguing story and is finaly able to let us read more. If not, then I plead - together with all the readers who like this story, too - that, pretty please, dear author, write fast and write many chapters for us. Thank you...
Tessa chapter 14 . 4/11/2014
Please reply to this :)
I don't really understand how the umbridge things could be considered unimportant or small or childish as scrimgeor said and harry hardly argued with that when she was going to use crucio on him or hermione and tortured him with what I've decided should be called a blood quill
I really like this story though so please keep going and you're doing a great job! :)
robertbryan chapter 22 . 4/5/2014
I love this story. Please keep going. !,mm
Guest chapter 22 . 3/8/2014
This has been excellent so far. I like what you've done with the Potter family history.
Please keep up the good work.

An update would be nice :)