Reviews for When Terra Met Amon
THEBOXGHOST113 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I first thought that Azalea was Azula. I mean, Dark hair, cinnamon eyes? Totally, 100% Azula. And not to mention that Azalea sounds like Azula.
TissueCube chapter 1 . 4/17/2014
I LOVE this story. In all honesty, if it wasn't a fanfiction, it would be very believable that all that happened and that it was very close to canon. Lol. For a rushed piece it was well written and I adored it. I will hopefully come back to this again to favorite it on my account -heartheart-
peddiegirl101 chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
Amazing job! and honestly I kind of think you should continue it... but I totally understand if you don't. good job either way! :)
Peyton LeVay chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Cool. If you decide to continue this, I think it'll be really popular.

Keep it up! /.
Doodlebug QT chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
This was very interesting. I've always felt that if Terra had the choice she would let Amon take her powers, just because she's had such bad luck with them in the past and this would've been the easiest and safest solution. Also explains a bit on why she couldn't remember anything in the cliffhanger finale.
SailorPowerTitan17 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Awesome crossover! Amon and Slade are such similar villains, and I love how you clearly used that during the story! I completely didn't expect that ending...I usually despise open-ended stories like this, but this one I think is a good one to end at this point. But I'm all for continuing if new ideas come up for you!

Overall, great job!