Reviews for We're lit, we burn, we die
machomood chapter 16 . 7/31/2014
This is such an original idea an i fo sho wont see ciggies the same way again ;D

Also, now that u brought it up, this new spin to katie, the "less promiscuous" version has added way more depth and complexity to her character, that i actually really wish was canon ;D (along with keffy)
guest chapter 16 . 12/18/2013
Interesting, i love that Effy is so taken with Katie though i would have preferred if this was in Effy or Katies POV.
grateful chapter 16 . 10/30/2013
This just satisfied my craving for the week. Thanks much
HowAboutForever chapter 16 . 10/30/2013
that was hot! glad you updated it's been a long time.
Kelevra2501 chapter 16 . 10/29/2013
Happy to see you writing again! Read this and got a happy tingle lol. Hope to read more soon!
doracrazydora chapter 15 . 9/15/2013
update plss..I really wanna know what will hapen next, pls update soon..
Crevette chapter 15 . 8/6/2013
I love that Effy gave Katie a taste of the "classic" date night, with the small tweak of a dine and dash, only to then show her the "real" date done Effy-style. I'd climb that platform to watch the sunrise with her, no question. My very favourite part of this chapter, though, is your last sentence. That is absolute perfection. I really wish I'd thought of it!

So, it this cigarette pack a 20 or 25? (In case it's not glaringly obvious, I'm pulling for 25)
HowAboutForever chapter 15 . 8/4/2013
cute adorable set up. effy always for the win!
HyperFitched chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
Now that's a date I want to go on. Brilliant xx
Reddawg82 chapter 15 . 8/3/2013
Effy... So fucking slick! Totally planned the whole thing. It was adorable that she tried to fit into the norm and take Katie out for a nice dinner, and I like to think that she had it all planned to take Katie to the site after dinner. It just made it that much better that Katie informed her she didn't want all that bollocks.
Such a great set up. Loved it! Great job!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/13/2013
Update!
doracrazydora chapter 14 . 6/25/2013
I love the conversation between Effy and Tony. It just shows how much Tony knows Effy. And I can't wait for the next chapter, hope it will be soon.. ;)
Aeschylus Rex chapter 14 . 6/21/2013
I was skeptical at first. A story written from the perspective of cigarettes? But you have succeeded where others failed. This story is beautiful. Thank you.
VakeWolya chapter 14 . 6/16/2013
Lovely chapter I actually read the first bit whilst smoking, but I had already started the fag and ffinished before I finished reading. Anyway, thanks for the chapter, I'm really looking forward to the Love Ball from a cig's point of view.
BeautifulDirtyFitch chapter 14 . 6/16/2013
I have to say that I adore how much Tony knows Effy. I thought this scene between them was wonderful. And Effy's thoughts of Katie were brilliant to read. Thanks for this story!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »