Reviews for The Battle for Equestria
Xavious216 chapter 24 . 12/13/2013
Lamest villian ever. I think AJ was mad at being best background pony. I would have rather Pipsqueak be the big bad guy.
Jake Hynd chapter 5 . 12/10/2013
OMG I love this fic you have talent my friend If this one is finished please wright more I've read a lot of mlp fim fics but this is by far the best I've read yet.

Kind Regards
Jake Hynd
Lewascan2 chapter 24 . 12/4/2013
*applause* Very good chapter, great even! This looks to be really close to the end of the story. I'm guessing that there will only be one or two more chapters after this. Great job with this story.

And as I always say (more or less): Keep on writing! :D
Mewisbetterthanyou chapter 23 . 9/16/2013
What an interesting plot, Twist!
But seriously, what? Applejack! I can't wait for the next chapter. I am seriously hooked on this story.
Fight-for-Bronies chapter 23 . 9/9/2013
Wow. What a twist! When he said 'honest' I thought APPLEJACK. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Keep on going chapter 22 . 8/1/2013
Are you going to make more i' m DIEING here.
X_X_ road kill
Lovethestory chapter 22 . 7/20/2013
This is a great story, keep it up! :)
ImmaRainbowDash chapter 22 . 7/18/2013
DID THEY BLAST HER WITH A GUUUUUUUNNNNNN? :O EDIT: DID THEY BLAST ME WITH A GUUUUUUUNNNNNN?
Xavious216 chapter 21 . 7/7/2013
Awesome!
Bluemane chapter 21 . 6/22/2013
Awesome chapter! Looking foward to next one!
Palmtreez17 chapter 21 . 6/22/2013
OOOH Good chapter!
I can't wait for the nexxtt!
Fight-for-Bronies chapter 21 . 6/22/2013
Another high paced, intense chapter. Keep it up :)
Bluemane chapter 20 . 5/27/2013
This is awesome! Update! By the way, what happened to the princesses? If there gone or dead, how are the sun and moon being raised?
Xavious216 chapter 20 . 5/25/2013
That was nice
MlpClopWriter chapter 20 . 5/23/2013
Pretty good. Enjoying this story but first time I thought of reviewing it. Lots of twists, but that only adds to it.