Reviews for Truly, Madly, Deeply
X-Over chapter 1 . 6/21/2004
Interesting crossover story you have here. I hope tou continue writing more of this crossover story of yours very soon. Please continue. Thank yhou! :)

katie chapter 1 . 12/14/2003
I think you've suceeded very well in meshing the two universes! Keep up the great writing.
KatL chapter 1 . 11/16/2003
I love this story and for that I give you a virtual rose. Nice job! Batman and Highlander were two of my favorite series. Will there be more? That's a hint. And I'm always partial to Harley Quinn. She's a great character.
jv chapter 1 . 4/22/2003
Pretty good. Really loved the characterization of Harley Quinn in this. You've got her down perfect. I can hear her saying, 'puddin.' LOL. Good work.
Shomeret chapter 1 . 12/9/2002
It was good to see some focus on writing about Cerdwyn. And your idea that she adopted Paolo is certainly an original one and I can see that happening. She probably felt that she owed something to the boy now that he is alone in the world. She probably she felt she owed it to him and that she could reform him the way Duncan reformed Richie-
stevez chapter 1 . 11/3/2002
I wasn't going to read this because I don't know anything about highlander: the Series, but I'm glad that I did. The scen in the Gotham Precinct was right on target as were the characterizations and the appearances of the Joker and Harley Quinn. Good job!