Reviews for Fifty Shades Bloodier
Emily Marie Salvatore chapter 18 . 10/15
i love this story I read it all the time. xoxo
Emily Marie Salvatore chapter 7 . 3/19
Elena is really pissing me off right now...
Knicky Ouji chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
It's amazing! . I loved your ffic ... I read two chapters onwards, I find it interesting that the plot is very engaging and I've a lot to read, but it does not bother me in absolute doing it XD. I like your idea, see you soon. Babe ;)
Guest chapter 31 . 6/5/2015
If I ever wanted concrete proof of a demonized Elena (from FSOG) I just need to re read this chapter. Seriously. When I imagined Elena with fangs and no emotions my mind formed an image of Katherine Pierce. Delusional bitches.
Guest chapter 40 . 3/6/2015
Thanx for filling my days with joy. I can never get enough Delena!
Jessica chapter 40 . 5/5/2014
Hi wow I have just finished reading I have really enjoyed this thanks
jessica chapter 33 . 5/4/2014
I'm loving reading this story it brought a tear to my hearing them exchanged their wedding vows. Just wanted to say that and I'll keep reading. thanks
AlwaysElisabethian chapter 40 . 3/21/2014
Wow, this was amazing. I cried throughout the final two chapters, god... This is just amazing. I'll read on! I have to!
Tiara Salvatore chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
OMG I loved "Fifty Shades of Salvatore, and I'm loving this one, you're a great writer; and I want to encourage you as a fellow writer to do what you do best. make 'em riveting!
Damon-Elena-Fever chapter 40 . 1/11/2014
Incredible and amazing story... From beginning to this part...
WitchMitzi chapter 40 . 11/6/2013
Another excellent story! Please keep writing so I can keep reading your work.
jivinjude chapter 40 . 9/24/2013
Great chapter. What an epic ending. Brilliant all the way through and such a superb finish. I saved the last 4 chapters for when I could have time to enjoy them and I certainly have. Looking forward to the next instalment. Thank you.
your mom chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
u r grounded
Guest chapter 40 . 9/14/2013
Please soon
DelenaNianForever chapter 40 . 9/14/2013
OMG this story is amazing please add one more chapter of how she reacts and like 5 years from now! Please that would be amazing!