Reviews for Fifty Shades Bloodier
Thanx for filling my days with joy. I can never get enough Delena!
Jessica chapter 40 . 5/5/2014
Hi wow I have just finished reading I have really enjoyed this thanks
jessica chapter 33 . 5/4/2014
I'm loving reading this story it brought a tear to my hearing them exchanged their wedding vows. Just wanted to say that and I'll keep reading. thanks
AlwaysElisabethian chapter 40 . 3/21/2014
Wow, this was amazing. I cried throughout the final two chapters, god... This is just amazing. I'll read on! I have to!
Tiara Salvatore chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
OMG I loved "Fifty Shades of Salvatore, and I'm loving this one, you're a great writer; and I want to encourage you as a fellow writer to do what you do best. make 'em riveting!
YAZMIN V chapter 40 . 1/11/2014
Incredible and amazing story... From beginning to this part...
WitchMitzi chapter 40 . 11/6/2013
Another excellent story! Please keep writing so I can keep reading your work.
jivinjude chapter 40 . 9/24/2013
Great chapter. What an epic ending. Brilliant all the way through and such a superb finish. I saved the last 4 chapters for when I could have time to enjoy them and I certainly have. Looking forward to the next instalment. Thank you.
your mom chapter 13 . 9/21/2013
u r grounded
Guest chapter 40 . 9/14/2013
Please soon
DelenaNianForever chapter 40 . 9/14/2013
OMG this story is amazing please add one more chapter of how she reacts and like 5 years from now! Please that would be amazing!
arianaamanda chapter 40 . 9/14/2013
Can't wait for the last installment of FSOS.

Beautifully written. Truly.

Much love xx
xELinneax chapter 40 . 9/14/2013
BEST ENDING EVER.
I don't know how many times I can tell you how incredibly perfect this story is. But in this particular chapter, the final chapter, everything that was written was just breathtaking. The way you wrote Damon's overwhelming emotions and just sheer rage at the fact that he didn't save her in time, shot goose bumps down my arms and legs.
The news that it was in fact Stefan that fed her blood was surprising, but I kind of expected someone to have done it. ;) I didn't think you would kill her off permanently.
This series is by far the best I've read in TVD fanfiction history. You've got a real talent and should use it to your advantage.

Hope to see more stories from you! :D Thank you for bringing me on this journey through the chapters!
dominikaww chapter 40 . 9/14/2013
I actually cried ;( Great chapter! Can't wait for another story!
Ara827 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Amazing chapter! Loved it so much! Awesome ending to this sequel. Looking forward for the next installment starting in the fall! Can't wait!