Reviews for Fifty Shades Bloodier
Guest chapter 40 . 9/14/2013
Please soon
DelenaNianForever chapter 40 . 9/14/2013
OMG this story is amazing please add one more chapter of how she reacts and like 5 years from now! Please that would be amazing!
arianaamanda chapter 40 . 9/14/2013
Can't wait for the last installment of FSOS.

Beautifully written. Truly.

Much love xx
xELinneax chapter 40 . 9/14/2013
BEST ENDING EVER.
I don't know how many times I can tell you how incredibly perfect this story is. But in this particular chapter, the final chapter, everything that was written was just breathtaking. The way you wrote Damon's overwhelming emotions and just sheer rage at the fact that he didn't save her in time, shot goose bumps down my arms and legs.
The news that it was in fact Stefan that fed her blood was surprising, but I kind of expected someone to have done it. ;) I didn't think you would kill her off permanently.
This series is by far the best I've read in TVD fanfiction history. You've got a real talent and should use it to your advantage.

Hope to see more stories from you! :D Thank you for bringing me on this journey through the chapters!
dominikaww chapter 40 . 9/14/2013
I actually cried ;( Great chapter! Can't wait for another story!
Ara827 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
Amazing chapter! Loved it so much! Awesome ending to this sequel. Looking forward for the next installment starting in the fall! Can't wait!
PrincessNeens chapter 40 . 9/14/2013
I love your stories so much :) I can't wait to read the next part, even if I'm sad that it's gonna be the last one. But I will read every other story you write, too, because I like your style of writing :D
LittlePrince8 chapter 40 . 9/13/2013
Thank you for the fast update. Just to make sure you will continue more from here? there is follow up on this per your note - just making sure : ). I enjoyed your stories so far so would like this one go all the way - happy end?
jacquelyne.gumpert chapter 40 . 9/13/2013
Loved it! Looking forward to the 4th installment.
xXMrsDamonSalvatoreXx chapter 40 . 9/13/2013
This chapter was so beautifully wrote, and just the perfect ending. I'm so sad it has ended, but am also excited for the future additions to come! Thank you so much for beginning this wonderful series!
Ginger chapter 40 . 9/13/2013
Great story. Thanks so much.
Ballerina91 chapter 40 . 9/13/2013
A fourth installment? I thought this was only the second!

So excited I can't wait!
beverlie4055 chapter 40 . 9/13/2013
loves it
VampGurl97 chapter 40 . 9/13/2013
this chapter was great! I cant wait for the next installment of this series :))
lostinmyownmind456 chapter 40 . 9/13/2013
Wow this story has come a long way and I am so excited to have been here for it all ! Thanks for always writing and updating so soon !
Lots of love