Reviews for Fifty Shades Bloodier
Guest chapter 40 . 9/13/2013
Hi,

I was hoping this wasn't the end and their would be another installment. YAY! I knew Elena wasn't really dead and I finally found out Stefan and Caroline's secret. I also follow you on Twitter, CathyOwens15 so I will be looking out for the next FSOS installment. Great story, very well written as always. I was glued from the beginning with FSOS. I am so glad Katherine and Klaus is gone too.
Cherriesandapples chapter 40 . 9/13/2013
This was too hard to read, but it was definitely worth it! I really can't wait for the next part. Keep going!
lloveless9 chapter 40 . 9/13/2013
I've loved this story! It's over, noo! Lol. It's been a real pleasure to read, you are an INCREDIBLY talented writer. You better be gettin paid somewhere for it! ;). Now go get busy writing the next one! Xoxo
-Kate
lasombrs chapter 40 . 9/13/2013
So excited you are making another! I loved the series so far and can't wait to see where it goes. Your an amazing story teller please keep up the awesome work!
Guest chapter 39 . 9/13/2013
Please now
LoveDE chapter 39 . 9/13/2013
Very intense chapter. I am thinking Elena is dead and will now be turned into a vampire. I hate for the story to end. It is very good. I have really enjoyed both FSOS books and recommended them to co-workers. It would be great if you are able to convert the books for downloading.
xELinneax chapter 39 . 9/13/2013
Review for chapter 38: I love the scene in the field. Damon showing his humanity and being able to open himself up to Elena like that is purely beautiful.

I officially admit that I want Klaus dead. DEAD AND GONE FOREVER. He creeps the hell outta me and the move he pulled at the end... Not cool, bro. Not cool.
I seriously can't wait for another chapter, though. Damon is gonna kick some MAJOR ass when he gets to Elena, and saves her. I hope he drives stakes right through Katherine's and Klaus's hearts, and if no wooden object is available... rips them out instead.
If what I think is going to happen, happens next chapter... Dear God Damon will be over-the-top pissed off. He'll be absolutely horrifyingly livid.

Review for chapter 39: OH. MY. GOD. This is by far the best chapter in FSB. Like, everything about it was so amazingly written!
I'm so glad Klaus and Katherine are dead. Even though they were probably fun characters to write, they still had to go, like you said. ;) But Elena and Damon are free from them now, so everything's kind of falling into place. Except for the fact that Elena's dying.
I will be thinking about the final chapter all week, just waiting for it to be released. You've done an incredible job at this and I sincerely hope you write another installment to the series or maybe just a really long epilogue? :')
LittlePrince8 chapter 39 . 9/12/2013
Thank you for your update! I presume and hope that Elena will recover. We need some loving at the end of the story. Good Job!
Guest chapter 39 . 9/12/2013
Omg
beverlie4055 chapter 39 . 9/12/2013
loevs it
Cherriesandapples chapter 39 . 9/12/2013
OMG, i cant believe it, they are finally dead! And now i'm sure elena's gonna transition soon, cant wait for more :D
livelaughlove94evrrr chapter 39 . 9/8/2013
Omg! I can not wait for the rest of this chapter!
TweetyPie248 chapter 38 . 9/8/2013
Please update soon I'm dieing to see what happens!
Ara827 chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
Loved the chapter! Like how Elena and Damon are going to try and start a new life together. The last part! No! Can't wait for the next chapter to find out what happens! Update soon please!
Guest chapter 38 . 9/7/2013
OMG it is getting pretty intense. I hope Elena is able to still stake Klaus even though he is biting her. I cannot wait for DE to be rid of Katherine and Klaus. Still wondering about Stefan & Caroline's secret. No I haven't forgotten. LOL!
533 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »