Reviews for Grayson's Thirteen
Hey, I know that you're on a stop concerning this story but it's been about 4 years since your last update... don't know if you still like dick Grayson but if you don't plan on continuing this story anymore would you please at least post a chapter explaining that?
shieldmaiden19 chapter 12 . 1/7
Greetings! I hope the hiatus for this piece is at least semi-temporary. You've got something really special here, and it's been a delight to read (for the second time, I might add). If the hiatus is of the more permanent variation, I wish you all the best of luck in your other pursuits. :)

Best!

-Shieldmaiden
Guest chapter 12 . 11/6/2016
So is Jason Bard and Jason Todd the same person? Because in the comics they are seperate people. I hope an update can answer my question (wink wink)
shieldmaiden19 chapter 3 . 9/27/2016
You watch Leverage, don't you? The parallels between M'gann and Sophie Deveraux are too great! I'm enjoying this fic so far - I'll leave a longer review when I finish. Thanks for writing!

-Shieldmaiden
Synaps chapter 3 . 7/25/2016
Your version of M'gann is one of the best examples of knowing what to chance or keep from canon when giving a new AU backstory and role that I've ever seen. Taking her canon shapeshifting and making her an actress, while taking her canon mindreading and making her good at cold reading... That is my favourite thing about good AUs.
Danielle Grayson chapter 12 . 7/16/2016
Please update! It's been 3 years! This is such a good book and I would love to hear the end of it please!
Anon chapter 12 . 5/1/2015
Still. Not. Over. This. Please update!
LeviathanReaper chapter 9 . 1/31/2015
Hmm, why does this remind me of fast and furious a bit?
Jan chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
This story is so good. I love the Dick/Babs moments but I the same time I like that it's not exclusively about them. I know it's been over a year but I really hope you have time to continue this story
thedancingcrown chapter 12 . 8/6/2014
This story is brilliant! I hope you get back to it soon :D
anon chapter 12 . 5/5/2014
Please update soon! I have read what you have so far over a dozen times... I check for an update religiously... I think that this is a great story and that you really get the characters and mold them into their respective roles perfectly... anyway you're an awesome writer and I can't wait to read more of your stuff
Galacia chapter 12 . 4/24/2014
You're forgiven but it BETTER BE GOOD!
Just kidding sorry, but yeah I had to admit I was a TAD suspicious when Batman asked Babs to keep a secret.
You could've been just playing with us again but it's good to see Todd back in the picture.
Okay work your stuff out but don't forget us out here okay? Please?
Guest chapter 12 . 12/4/2013
Write more soon please
Guest chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
great idea for the plot. I look forward to reading the next chapter but I know it'll probably never come;
I really like this story, the characters are even better than in the cartoon though I admit I really can't stand Barbara in this one, she's constantly patronizing. The rest is awesome though. :)
unknownworldof chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I love this story! Will you ever update ?!