Reviews for Grayson's Thirteen
Anon chapter 12 . 5/1
Still. Not. Over. This. Please update!
LeviathanReaper chapter 9 . 1/31
Hmm, why does this remind me of fast and furious a bit?
Jan chapter 12 . 9/7/2014
This story is so good. I love the Dick/Babs moments but I the same time I like that it's not exclusively about them. I know it's been over a year but I really hope you have time to continue this story
thedancingcrown chapter 12 . 8/6/2014
This story is brilliant! I hope you get back to it soon :D
anon chapter 12 . 5/5/2014
Please update soon! I have read what you have so far over a dozen times... I check for an update religiously... I think that this is a great story and that you really get the characters and mold them into their respective roles perfectly... anyway you're an awesome writer and I can't wait to read more of your stuff
Galacia chapter 12 . 4/24/2014
You're forgiven but it BETTER BE GOOD!
Just kidding sorry, but yeah I had to admit I was a TAD suspicious when Batman asked Babs to keep a secret.
You could've been just playing with us again but it's good to see Todd back in the picture.
Okay work your stuff out but don't forget us out here okay? Please?
Guest chapter 12 . 12/4/2013
Write more soon please
Guest chapter 12 . 10/21/2013
great idea for the plot. I look forward to reading the next chapter but I know it'll probably never come;
I really like this story, the characters are even better than in the cartoon though I admit I really can't stand Barbara in this one, she's constantly patronizing. The rest is awesome though. :)
unknownworldof chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
I love this story! Will you ever update ?!
Lord of the Disc chapter 12 . 9/6/2013
Awesome story! Really enjoyed it. Hope you come back from hiatus on this story soon.
brian chapter 12 . 8/10/2013
Thanks a ton for writing this fic. It's been amazing so far! Can't wait for an update, but hey i might just be a bit too optimistic seeing as how it's been so long :(
Awsomaniatica chapter 12 . 7/18/2013
I absolutely love this and how you portray each and every one of the characters! This is amazing and I certainly hope to see more as soon as you can update!
Queen Sound chapter 12 . 7/15/2013
Wow this is amazing, please start writing this again :D Anyway Happy Writing!
Handmaiden of Awesomeness chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
What the... you can't just... WHYYYYYY? I was SO excited when I started this out and I was thinking of trying something similar after a movie called Now You See Me and now I don't know what to do with my life! My ideas just got smashed to pieces against the group awesomeness of this story! I desperately hope you put up another chapter soon because this is killing me!
nice pixie boots chapter 12 . 5/12/2013
EXCELLENT STORY. Your AU is so perfectly knit - I can't even begin to imagine tying in all these characters to this new world, but you do! Kudos for keeping everyone's overall story/plot together. Also, I'm a HUGE Dickbabs fan, so this story is seriously like a slice of heaven. And I don't even know anymore, it's all so well thought out! If taking a hiatus means getting this good quality work all the time, then take all the time you need! Just promise you'll come back!