Reviews for Safe Mode
Fred weasleys angel chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwww! Loved it
LayceLai chapter 1 . 11/13/2013
Aww this setting is so interesting and their interactions...*Sigh* Reading this is making my heart swelled with happiness and clenched and ached immediately after Sebastian is just adorable but unbearable:)
Foxxed chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Oh man, this oneshot was sheer perfection. The development, the interaction - also Kurt's fright of storms was beautiful. I loved it, thank you so much for writing it.
Calmzone1 chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
*grins* loved it
xonceinadream chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
This was perfect. The characterization of Sebastian was really great and I loved the premise of it all. So glad they got another chance at the end. I loved it.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
Can I say that I'm in love with your Sebastian? I really like the way you handle this story. The methephor between them and computers was well thinking. Congratulations for this story, probably my favorite from you!
Hope to read solething new soon!
Harvey the Wonder Hamster chapter 1 . 1/28/2013 have serious problems.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
so want a sequel!
SamandDeansgirl chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
Oh I loved it!
Volitan chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This was brilliant. I love Sebastian in this, mature (ish) but still the snarky Sebby we know and love.
MotherGoddamn chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
This was fabulous!
gwennylou chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This was really beautiful.
Daydreamer456 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Ok. So 1). I effing love kurtbastian.
2). I loved this story so much...I only wish there were more. Multiple chapters of slight angst with Sebastian having to prove himself or something. ...but apart from my wish for more i really did enjoy this and hope to see more kurtbastian stories from you.
3). Thanks for sharing your work!
Jen M Star chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This was a great story! I really enjoyed it.
VV chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
thanks for the amazing story! i really really really enjoyed it!
you are very talented and charismatic as a writer, have you ever considered it as a job opportunity? you kinda really should..