Reviews for Fixing the Mistake
castle2126 chapter 4 . 11/4/2021
Some reviews are blaming Castle for his stupidity. But I am sorry but those are dumbass and nothing else. Because its the social media that had wrote about Beckett and Castle not Castle. He is simply himself and if Beckett had so much problem with his personality and his charecter and if his charecter is not on par with her why was she whoring( i mean no disrespect for female, but if he is not upto her tests why she even be with him from start)herself around him. And Alexis is such a disgraceful child who does think of their father like that when her two cent mother left her and he was the one who manned up from start and upbringing her and that is how she repays him by questioning his charecter.
Bookwormw chapter 80 . 11/2/2021
Okay. Loved this. Don't even care if it's not technically finished. It was still awesome. One thing is, I would've liked to have seen Rick ask about Josh. I know it's not relevant but I just would've liked to see that conversation. But LOVELY story!
Bookwormw chapter 50 . 10/31/2021
This chapter bugged me only because you said if it weren't for Johnny then Kate and Rick would've never been gotten together
castle2126 chapter 12 . 1/19/2020
You are just like every fucking stupid writer's who just try to make Castle look bad in every of their stories and make Beckett the goddess she is but she isn't.
Guest chapter 10 . 1/19/2020
Story was good. But honestly what is wrong with you Beckett he didn't do anything wrong and yes social media make her look bad but he hadn't done anything wrong and she is punishing him for something he didn't you. And what kind of ungreatful child Alexis is? She says that her father is not reliable, she acted like a bitch. He is someone who is taking care of her since beginning when her mother left her and never acted like one and he was always giving his best to her and she says he is not reliable. Fuck Alexis. Fuck Beckett for punishing Castle for something he didn't do. She didn't even talk to him and didn't even said anything that what he did wrong. If she was so ashamed why she slept him she took the first step by sleeping with him.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/15/2017
And now he leaves her!? Ffs, this is insane.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/15/2017
I was loving this story until this chapter. I'm sorry but I've never seen these characters acting so stupid. Every single one of them! Especially Rick. He's such a dumbass I wanna punch him in the face. I'm sorry :/
SeannysMom chapter 80 . 7/19/2017
Very good story even if it has no end. Thank you
CKL chapter 80 . 12/2/2016
Great story! I was entertained for all 80 chapters!
unannalome7 chapter 80 . 6/24/2016
I've liked a lot this story and enjoyed reading it, i'm sad that's been over 3 years since your last update, I don't know why but I hope you could answer me! nevertheless I'm gonna follow it :)
tazo5079 chapter 80 . 5/15/2016
Great story, please finish it off.
Guest chapter 80 . 5/12/2016
Ughhh Casstle really need to die
Evilregal81 chapter 80 . 1/26/2016
will this be the end as I'm in love with this story
breakingbeckett chapter 11 . 11/13/2015
Where's it at? :(
RainbowChaos chapter 11 . 6/13/2015
Is chapter 11 still a thing? And if it is, could I read it?
1,010 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »