Reviews for Fixing the Mistake
Guest chapter 11 . 12/11/2014
Please, please, please update chapter 11!
stayinthecarchuck chapter 80 . 12/5/2014
Please, please, pleaaase, I know it's been a long time, but can you come back to this fanfic? Went through the 80 chapters in 2 days, and I definitely want to know what's going to happen! :D
Guest chapter 80 . 11/29/2014
Really really love this story. I hope you update when you have time. :D
still9000 chapter 80 . 7/28/2014
Nice story:) Will you ever update it again? Pleeaase...
Guest chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
Chapter 11 is still missing. Could u post it?
41319always41319 chapter 13 . 7/26/2014
I was enjoying this fic until Gina came into the picture. It seems that her entrance has diminished the personalities of the characters. Everyone is basically ooc. With such strong and well written characters, you have to try to stay true to who they are.
41319always41319 chapter 12 . 7/26/2014
This is a very odd version of Castle. This version of him definitely needs to go, and Gina most definitely needs to get kicked to the curb.
41319always41319 chapter 11 . 7/26/2014
I see quite a bit happened in this chapter from the reviews. Will this chapter be added back in?
southerngrammy chapter 80 . 7/7/2014
Great story. Love the fluff. Hope you come back one day and update. You are a very talented writer.
Guest chapter 80 . 6/9/2014
A fantastic story. I really would like to know what they have the second time around and what they call he or she?
mrj726 chapter 11 . 6/3/2014
How come this chap doesn't load up
mrj726 chapter 8 . 6/2/2014
Excellent chapter
mrj726 chapter 80 . 6/2/2014
Pregnant women can't go in hot tubs. Look at Rick trying to figure out a way to spend less time with his kid the very 1st evening of vacation. Don't get the wrong impression because I think you are writing a great fic without a lot of gratuitous filler. I just would love some reality. Cops don't get the continuous vacation time Kate is often depicted as having either. It just serves the story lines I guess. Dramatic license...
mrj726 chapter 78 . 6/2/2014
When you have enough money, be present for your children or don't have them. Give them justice. This is I want my cake and eat it too syndrome. It is quality and quantity. Whenever possible. Ask any parent who can't deliver this because they have to work. She could go on a long sabbatical then go back into law enforcement. Or some type of part-time position. Especially until the kids are well into elementary school. Castle could rent an office and stay from underfoot. While fun-loving he is an adult and would be reasonable. Oh and if you can't do these things, have one child. Take it from someone whose mom worked full time and went to school and whose dad worked 70 hours a week. I loved them and they loved me but it is unnecessarily hard on kids. We did not need the extras the money provided. At all.
mrj726 chapter 73 . 6/2/2014
First. Public pools/hot tubs, GERM INFESTED SWAMPS. Ick
Second. Sex in public hot tubs, BACTERIAL hot springs. Triple icks.
Third. She should have used the ice on herself, refusing to let him touch her or himself. Game over. Games begin.
1,010 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »