Reviews for Fixing the Mistake
mrj726 chapter 55 . 6/2/2014
Ya know I was thinking about the other chapter. One swat using a hand on the behind does not terrorize the kid. It's when it's more than that with the screaming at them and the rest. But calmly putting a youngster over your lap for one swat gets their attention. Not good to equalize real child abuse and terror with that. Just a thought. But giving a 4 year old utensils with a grilled cheese is lame also. Overall, good read.
guest 2012 chapter 11 . 5/29/2014
Sorry to bother you, love the story so far... but for some reason I can't read chapter 11!
anniepelican chapter 6 . 5/21/2014
i just have to say how much of an asshole you were in this chapter. taking a jab at twilight, seriously? this is a castle story and i would prefer it if it stayed that way. you seem to forget some people actually like it and have fond memories connected to it. and i thought oh well maybe she'll apologize in the suthor's note bc that's what people usually do, but nooooo. you are more than happy to be a b*tch.
mrsalh32611 chapter 80 . 5/20/2014
please write more for this story... would love to see where it goes
castlefan1787 chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
Love this story, read it in 2 days. You write so well and the characters are all done so well and very real. Would love an update!
new2castle chapter 1 . 2/22/2014
Oops, I didn't finish that sentence. It was supposed to say, if she doesn't really believe that Rick won't leave, she should just tell him and then move on.

She says that she's so happy, loves being part of the family, but is STILL keeping one foot out the door, as Alexis pointed out.

Everyone keeps saying Rick is an idiot (which has become really old), but Kate's behaviour is no better.

Having said that, I do love the story, but find some of the character's actions drive me crazy. But the ability to invoke strong feelings in your readers demonstrates how good your writing is.
new2castle chapter 59 . 2/22/2014
Kate is just really getting on my nerves now. "Rick, I love you, Rick, I want to be with you always, Rick, I know you won't leave me." BUT, I won't marry you - you've been maried twice already...

And then she thinks about it this way: (Kate) had always pictured herself getting married one day to the man of her dreams. But when she pictured marrying Rick, it wasn't the same. No matter how much she thought it should be, it just wasn't.

Huh? Then who does she picture marrying so he feels like the man of her dreams? Josh, the man Marha said Kate would have gone for if it weren't for Rick?

If she doesn't really believe that Rick won't leave, she should j
Celticsagittarius chapter 80 . 1/21/2014
Please update, you've got a good story here.
frogmom chapter 80 . 1/12/2014
Please write more ! This is such a great story! FYI hot tubs are not good for pregnancy especially first trimester But it's just a story and I love it. Please update!
awkwardontarian chapter 79 . 11/27/2013
Oh, well, then... ;)

A baby! Very nice!
stanathanbabies chapter 80 . 11/25/2013
Loved this chap. Miss this story so much it'll always be one of my fave fics of all time.
fanficfan452 chapter 80 . 11/23/2013
Love this story, please continue. Thanks for the new chapter!
Erica chapter 80 . 11/21/2013
Love that you keep writing this!
But I think pregnant ladies can't go in hot tubes.
iges2u chapter 80 . 11/21/2013
Finally an update! Please don't give up this story. It's way to good to end without an end - if you know what I mean.
Mark C chapter 80 . 11/21/2013
This was a great chapter.

Got a kick out of Johnny calling shotgun, that is so like him.

I really like how you have Rick take his son always siding with Kate. It would be nice to see him do that with Rick sometime. This shows that Rick doesn't have a problem with it and probably understands the reason behind it.

Hate seeing Kate getting sick but you had her handle it well and even had Rick want to take over driving.

Loved the end especially Rick's mention of the hot tub.

Keep plugging away at this and I look forward to the next installment.
1,010 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »