Reviews for Revolutions
OmegaCloud696 chapter 25 . 5/4
wow, what a cute story.
Lurker35 chapter 25 . 5/3
Wow what a journey this story was.

I remember reading this ages ago and cursing that it would never be completed... Then I checked back - and awesome! the Hiatus was over.

I loved the Omakes (especially ch 16 pt 3 :P), the melding of mythologies, and all the DRAMA.
Seriously, so many scenes that had me ow.

Anyways great story concept and creation, hopefully your next fic after your current Korra one will be another depressing one. I think you excel at that, just assuming that from reading your other fics on your live journal.
Rose of the Wind chapter 24 . 4/18
Oh, and I found this on Dezo's favorites list, so that's another thing both of us can thank them for!
Rose of the Wind chapter 25 . 4/18
Ah, yeah, this is kind of amazing. I really, really love how you've wound these stories and these characters together and made a completely new thing with your own unique ideas and sense of humor added to it.

Your story is like reading an anime. But wait, you say, isn't that what a manga is? No, your story is like reading an anime because it comes to life. The only thing you're missing is a catchy opening, and it's understandable why that isn't possible.

There's really nothing I can say that hasn't already been said, so I'll just leave you with that.
Rose of the Wind chapter 19 . 4/18
Midori and Kazuki have driven me to laugh-induced tears, oh my.
Rose of the Wind chapter 7 . 4/16
This chapter is pure gold.

Or pure curry.
Rose of the Wind chapter 6 . 4/16
I'm putting this story on my favorites list before coming anywhere near finishing it, which I pretty much never do. It's just that damn good.
QTdrum chapter 25 . 11/20/2014
Wow...I just found this story...and wow!
Found it by coincidence and link from other. How come it doesnt show in sorting of maihime story? is it because its crossover?

Anyway, I would like to thank jen-chan-shaw for writing this story. Thank You!
it is one of the best story of fanfiction I ever read.

the link between mhime - KnZ - Rgutena really works
I really like the story from their past memory, maybe you could make it into separate story?
I also like the flow of the story, the way you put little clues and explanation here and there throughout the story
the only lacking for me is when you switch your style of story telling into you...you...you (I dont know what that type of story telling named of) but it fells strange to read
Syein chapter 25 . 11/11/2014
wow, I read through this whole long fic within two days minus college life, break, eat and etc.
It's amazing how you can made sense of everything in these three animes. It's like they are made for each other. I just realized Himemiya Anthy had the same last name as Chikane..and how coincidences is it when both the main yuri couples in here got the same hair colors... and everything else just conveniently fell into place. u.u *mindblown*
You did such a great job at it and captured the reader throughout the chapters. My favorite scene is probably when Himeko crawling to Chikane with blood splattered all over. It triggered my imagination and I could totally felt the desperation in it. Thank you for written this work!
Syein chapter 16 . 11/11/2014
oh gods XDXDXD the omake in ch15 made me laugh so much that my throat hurt.
gorgeousshutin chapter 25 . 10/23/2014
Beautiful finish to a beautifully written story. The fact that you could successfully tie up all loose ends to a complicated triple crossover of such impressive length is TOTALLY inspiring to me, as I've been struggling to finish my own Utena/Penguindrum fic. Thank you for sharing Revolutions with us, and all the best on your future writing endeavors.
DezoPenguin chapter 25 . 10/19/2014
Well, I've never heard of Owl City before, but thanks to YouTube, I now know that...actually, that was a pretty good music choice for this epilogue.

Personally, I'm with Himeko in thinking that morning is something to be suffered through only because other people with weird body clocks demand that we get up for it, but honestly, dawn-to-morning works very well to spell out the kind of thing you're looking for here. The effect works.

All in all, this was a nicely cute ending showing happy people afterwards, and, well, happy is what everybody earned here. I note a couple of shout-outs here: Kagutsuchi's chibi form being that which he had in My-Otome Zwei (which is a franchise segment I otherwise abominate, except for Natsuki Actually Doing Something (I love when she hangs up on Nagi and leaves him to rot in prison, too) and Nao having a few cool moments (Nao being one of the very few original-series characters whom I thought got to shine in the Otome-verse generally, Haruka being another)), and Chu-Chu playing with Gennai echoing the cutscene bits he had with the frog in the later Utena episodes. Kiyohime pretending to be a dog toy was also a hoot.

If there's anything I think was missing, it's the follow-up scenes between Anthy and Utena. Their romance got as badly sidetracked as Himeko and Chikane's (okay, only Anthy had thousands of years wasted on the way to it, but they had a lot more to actually wrap up left over from their own series that otherwise went unsaid) and the closure of it pretty much takes place off-screen. However, having read *this* chapter, I have to contradict what I said in my review for the previous chapter-it didn't belong here; this chapter pretty much worked perfectly. Rather, it was missing from the *previous* chapter. But hey, when you're juggling the casts and mythologies of three separate series and melding them together and working them through a major plot of supernatural world domination, I think having incomplete closure of the romance of two supporting cast members is pretty good as a "most serious flaw" (and in all truth, that *IS* the worst thing I can think to say about this story as a whole, which tells you just how good I think that it is).

(Honestly, I think the only reason it bugs me enough to mention it twice is that when Anthy gave up being the Witch, she said it was because Utena needed her, so basically I really expected to see some payoff of that, something that showed how and why Mikoto needed to make that sacrifice. The scene where Anthy took Utena to the next life was really short, and they were never really together after that, so I think I kept expecting more, particularly when Utena herself came back in a really big way.)

I've already reviewed FuMooFu's first chapter, so you know my thoughts on that, so I will merely reiterate my reaction to reading the announcement here: WOOHOO!

(Also, I love the idea of Chikane forgetting that she hadn't gotten past her sophomore year before and coming face-to-face with tests she couldn't do!)

All in all, thank you very much for all the time and effort you spent in writing this wonderful story and getting it finished for us, the readers!
Zen chapter 25 . 10/19/2014
Woaw!You made it! Thank you for finishing this great story. It was a pleasure to read your story. I will follow also your fumoofu. :)
Yukari Yakumo chapter 25 . 10/17/2014
...ah. *pleasurable shiver* To such humbles ends do epics lead.
As has been said before, one of the greats.
FurFurKanga chapter 25 . 10/17/2014
Congratulations on ending the most complicated crossover fic ever!

It was a wild ride, but it's great that everyone got a happy ending.

Looking forward to the sequelD