Reviews for Rascals, Scoundrels, Villains, and Knaves
TheJinjaNinja chapter 1 . 5/9/2013
I have just finished this story and thought you deserve to hear just how AWESOME I think it is! I was kinda meant to be revising for a French oral, but this story was just too good, so I may have put my French on hold for a bit! seriously though, this is amazing, you are such a good author and I would love to see the prequel. (hint hint :) ) also, clint and the violin... just, wow, the feels I got from that chapter were intense! you, my friend are awesome, keep writing!
superkim111 chapter 15 . 2/19/2013
I'll admit I took a few multi-day breaks before I finished this story but finished it I have. It was a very good read and I fully intend to recommend it to others. Also hahaha No Legs Charlie.
Catindahat chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
I loved this and it's such a perfect ending!
shana1 chapter 15 . 1/23/2013
Loved it! sequel? ;-)
Kisa chapter 15 . 1/23/2013
Sequel? Please? This has got to be my favorite Avengers story...
inubaka88 chapter 15 . 1/23/2013
This story was delightful! Thanks for taking the time to write it :)
pure-black-wings chapter 15 . 1/23/2013
I really loved this story! I liked the whole idea about the Avengers being apart of the Pirates of the Caribbean universe, and I thought the story was very well written!
hoellenwauwau chapter 15 . 1/23/2013
All in all, wonderful story! You write the characters so well! But this can't stop here?! Will there be more? Pleeease! I'd love to read more about our pirate Avengers!
Marilia11 chapter 15 . 1/23/2013
I loved this story! Is there any chance for a sequel? There are so many things in this story that could be explored further or maybe some plot points from dead man's chest or at world's end Avengers style!
Precious93 chapter 15 . 1/23/2013
NOOO IT CAN"T BE OVER THIS WAS SO GOOD!
LordMaster6 chapter 15 . 1/23/2013
Loved every minute of it, a wonderful story. It was a good laugh imagining them all as Pirates.
Marilia11 chapter 14 . 1/22/2013
I want more Clintasha! I loved Loki talking to Natasha about Clint! Update soon!
shana1 chapter 11 . 1/20/2013
Gah! lol! I'm not complaining, I promise. They are finally reunited and it's a cliffie. The avenger as pirates. Who woulda thought? Bravo and I impatiently await your update! :-)
Precious93 chapter 12 . 1/20/2013
I watched this scene while listening to Pirates of the Caribbean. It was so much more epic!
pure-black-wings chapter 12 . 1/20/2013
Yay, Clint's back! :) Update soon.