Reviews for A Desperate Deal
Fab
eastend gal chapter 3 . 7/22/2013
Amazing story is my fav
disarranging chapter 15 . 1/26/2013
Firstly, I apologise for the lateness of this review, it's taken me way too long to get around to reading the last two chapters! Secondly, I ABSOLUTELY LOVED THIS SO SO SO MUCH. You wrote it so well and developped Joey and Lauren as characters so wonderfully. As always seems to be the case with everything you write, I don't really want it to end. :( Looking forward to whatever you come up with next. :)

With regards to the NTA's, I agree with you, it was so petty and cringeworthy. Even if they were booing the fact that he has a girlfriend rather than his actual girlfriend it was still ridiculous and kind of ruined the moment. :/
OTHSBERKB chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
Such a great chapter to finish off an amazing story! I love that there was the last bit of drama that actually led to the proposal being in Paris which ended up being really romantic :) I love that she said deal instead of yes because it fitted them and their situation perfectly and made me giggle. And I love the bit at the end where they made their new deal. A sequel one day would be great, but if not I just love reading anything Joey/Lauren that you write so please update something new soon! :) Oh dear, just noticed that I've used 'love' a lot in this review but it's a word that often comes up when reviewing your stories because I always love them!
And I'm so happy that David won but I feel so sorry for his girlfriend that on their first public appearance she got boo'd! It must have been horrible :/ At least he defended her though :)
Guest chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
This was an amazing story, incredibly well written and such a great ending with the epilogue. One on my favourite fanfics, well done. I hope you write another soon :)
KlarolinexDelenaxx chapter 15 . 1/23/2013
loved it.. i love how they are making deals a referance to the deal that got them to this place they are now. beautifully written epilogue and ikr? booing his gf that was just rude... happy he won though
accentsxoxox chapter 15 . 1/23/2013
This fic was so different yet so amazing. I am sad to see it end. I am so proud of David to be honest, he deserves it though. It just shows what a gentlemen he is, standing up for his girlfriend.
superimperfection chapter 15 . 1/23/2013
AMAZING ENDING! Fab story oh my god I have loved reading this one! Well done on writing it so beautifully! I hope you write again soon! Great talent! x
74CrazyChick chapter 15 . 1/23/2013
How lovely. Sad it was the last chapter but it was a bumper chapter to boot. Can't wait to read your next story.
Totally agree with you about the NTAs... it's not only petty but incredibly rude.
Broganmadfatdiary chapter 15 . 1/23/2013
OH. MY. GOD!
xfrancescaweasley chapter 15 . 1/23/2013
Loved it.
I was pissed when they booed his GF too
JustBeFree chapter 14 . 1/23/2013
I've only caught up now but OMG great writing in love with this fic! I love Joey/Laurens relationship and the fact the Max picked up on what was going on. Can't wait to read more! Keep up the fab work :) x
Smiles123 chapter 14 . 1/22/2013
cute loved it and i voted for him twice with two different emails haha! UPDATE SOON LOVED IT
Guest chapter 14 . 1/22/2013
Great chapter, can't believe its nearly over! I only saw the This Morning interview. What other programme was David interviewed on?
accentsxoxox chapter 14 . 1/22/2013
Such a nice chapter, I can't believe its almost over. David's accent is absolutely beautiful, I hope he gets the award:)