Reviews for The Blooming of Nights Fever
freyja0taku chapter 9 . 7/29
I don't think you'll see my review but I still want to say that this is great.. The changes you've made are still likable or maybe because I also prefer what you did with the pomegranate.. Thanks for writing this :3
xXAngelbane chapter 9 . 6/1/2015
THIS. IS. THE MOST GLORIOUS. RETELLING. I HAVE EVER LAID MY EYES UPON.
I HAVE SEARCHED AND SEARCHED AND THERE ARE NO OTHER STORIES LIKE THIS ONE.
OH, THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL. I MIGHT CRY.
THANK YOU FOR EXISTING YOU WONDERFUL GREEK MYTHOS NERD, YOU. I LOVE IT.
Guest chapter 9 . 4/28/2015
I like the changes,and the story but I thought the classic story is that Persephone new what would happen, but over time grew hungry so ate the six seeds, anyways I really liked your version.
Hannah Leveine chapter 9 . 12/19/2014
Love This!
dragonloverunite chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
i love that ending!
YourAmazinhTruth chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
I read this a long time ago, and recently began to read it again. I just really love these two. I know more about them than any other greek god.
I was wondering though, could you write one for Ares and Aphrodite?
Wonderful retelling!
edel chapter 9 . 12/27/2012
could you please do any stories on the lord of the underworld in any myths I think this one is my favourite i loved this retelling so romantic
LyricalWisdom chapter 1 . 9/30/2012
i am just curious, but would you do a short retelling of the Story of Menthe?
MykkLaw chapter 9 . 5/26/2012
That...was beautiful.
Mishelle20 chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
Great job with this.
writertron chapter 9 . 11/8/2010
very nicely done, i love this retelling :)
katiek2885 chapter 9 . 7/5/2010
excellent! I loved your version, makes me want it to continue
Bhgxegrhathqtjtw chapter 9 . 4/9/2010
Lovely, touching retelling of my favourite Classical account. Hades and Persephone I consider among the most honourable members of the Greco-Roman pantheon. I like how you characterized Hades as neither an angsty gothic teen or a dark, evil lord. He was quite right, as was Persephone, who was neither a swooning maiden nor a petulant and ungrateful girl. Also I liked how you didn't sprawl it out to 93 chapters - you kept it concise and emotional, without weaving action-movie subplots into this classic myth. And the language choice was charming at worst.
dj noms chapter 9 . 4/7/2010
wow awesome! hey would you try your hand at achilles and brsies?
ms Masen chapter 9 . 11/6/2009