Reviews for A kitten in the family
BloodBlossom88 chapter 3 . 11/29/2014
This is so cute! It would be pretty funny if it turned out Jack still had his powers... XD

This is great so far! I've never seen a story like this! Very unique. Hope to see more soon! Peace!
BloodBlossom88
GuardianWitchDemiGhost chapter 3 . 5/22/2014
GWDG:This is so cute! Please update! I can't wait for more. I will end with my goodbyes,Ta.

From,
GWDG
lilyflower5189 chapter 3 . 5/7/2014
Loving it. Hope you update soon!
anime-queen46 chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
I know the feeling of college life it's draining _. Anyway great story I hope you continue it.
TheCatnipMadness chapter 3 . 3/27/2014
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ I don't care if you have been bussy, we love your story, your style and you, so please don't force yourself. Take good care of your health and go, my dear, hush to sleep a good deserved nap and take care of studies. We will be here if you need anything, please rrremember that :))
(。・ω・。) Cheers! and a cookie (*ΦωΦ*)
Forgotten chapter 3 . 3/21/2014
It doesn't matter that it took so long to update as long as you DO update and don't make a habit of taking so long. :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
Loovee
Wolfrunner99-2 chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
Please don't wait ten months to update this again! I really like this story!
Rychan6 chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
They're so cute
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I googled all of the cats and just by looking at them I can see them as the guardians that you mentioned. Sandy looks funny. :D
doglover11 chapter 3 . 3/18/2014
I so happy u added another chapter. Poor bunny,north, tooth, pitch, and sandy :( I hope Jack will be okay.
Firestormhunter chapter 2 . 8/24/2013
This is really good. Please update soon, I want to know if the little kitten survives.
Guest chapter 2 . 8/16/2013
I love it! Great ideas for keep writing! :)
Rain of the Forest chapter 2 . 7/7/2013
ACK! WHERE'S THE NEXT CHAPTER!
Jack: AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHH! EVERYONE! DUCK AND COVER! *jumps under a rock*
Danny: SHE'S IN HER 'ANGRY-BECAUSE-THE-NEXT-CHAPTER-ISN'T-HERE' MODE! *rips open a tree & hides inside*
Jim: EVERYONE! FIND A PLACE TO HIDE AND PRAY SHE DOES NOT FIND YOU! *holds up a hill and hides underneath it*
PLEASE chapter 2 . 7/6/2013
Please update sooner than 7 months! Preferably this month! Please please please please please!