Reviews for Mating season
Emmy Ninja chapter 6 . 3/4
I'm not a fan of any of these couples, but I love this story!
SoulMore chapter 6 . 9/29/2013
FAN!
Want To Fly chapter 6 . 9/27/2013
WTF man WTF man
Foxluna chapter 6 . 9/24/2013
uh-oh. Hichigo is not going to be happy. now he has to share Ichigo with two others. Grimmjow and Ulquiorra. but im glad it's those two. their both really hott! too bad there wasn't a lemon between those three would loved to read it -pouting, then sighs- o well maybe next time.
well please make sure to update VERY SOON! please and thank u!
an about your english class and teacher all i can say is do your best. some teachers are hard to deal with but gotta deal with them to the best you can. it's not easy though i know that much from when i was in school.
well... anyways...
laters!
Fox
krito1389 chapter 6 . 9/12/2013
owww ichi you lovely little whore..hahah shiro is going to be pissed but i love this story ..everyone have a chance with ichi...now stark please jeje
briar black death rose chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Ooooo shits getting real. Hichigo is gonna be do pissed
Ichirin chapter 6 . 9/11/2013
Omfg! What?! DX CHAPTER!
Bleach5252 chapter 5 . 8/21/2013
Cant wait!
briar black death rose chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
I'm kinda wondering what would happen if Ichigo let Grimmjow fuck him and what his hollow would do. Hichigo sure is possesive but it's understandable since ichigo is the only thing he really cared for enough to allow live even if it meant he himself being alive as well.
hichi123 chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
So there's a party hahahhaha can't wait
Ichirin chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
Ctrskdefwhhrcawhl ;-; is ichi gonna get raped at the party!? I hope he doesn't, if he does I hope hichi can save him ;-;
rentamiya chapter 4 . 7/18/2013
Tsk
Moooorrreee
Hichiichi
krito1389 chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
Awesome is grimmy ever going to get a chance ? Update soon please
Bleach5252 chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
Love it cant wait for the next chapter!
briar black death rose chapter 4 . 6/30/2013
Oh rukia you're too far behind. Hichigo has already fucked ichigo twice