Reviews for take two
Stephannie.Carmo chapter 1 . 3/21
I liked it. It os difficult to see Beck's way and os Nice to think he knows he screwd up and is trying to make it better
Super Bade Fan chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
FANTASTIC. I felt like this was needed on Jade's behalf.
BadeBlade chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Hey!
Wow! This was a really interesting perspective to look at. For the record, I live wordiness (within reason) and I think you have the right amount. I think my favourite descriptive bit is the window with the light framing. You've got a great way of describing curves of the body.
Really nice fic! I can't wait to read your other works!
BB x
irma chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I like it a lot,but i have a question;if they did their activities on the window,no one was there to see their love affair or weren't they afraid of such thing? Just a silly question. But you're really skillful,great job and i hope you'll make more bade stories.
Queen-Kirei chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
This was absolutely PERFECT. :)

Awesome job!
DemiMora chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
That was amazing, your writing skills make me jealous!
Trance Starr chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
That was the absolute best thing I've read in this fandom. So beautiful and I think quite in character. I've been toying with the outline of a story for a while in which Jade is slightly closed off to Beck after they get back together . . . similar things like not allowing his touch quite as long, also from Beck's perspective. I really feel like that could happen and that it wouldn't be Jade trying to hurt him but trying to protect herself. I think that Jade not feeling 100% comfortable and trusting with Beck would be the one thing to really scare him. Please don't stop writing Bade!
Bade3 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
i love it and its so wonderful! ;) you cant stop writing amazing stories like these! ;) byeeee!
WZRDmeesh chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This is really perfect. I know its a "kids show" but I wish there had been more build up and dialogue about their relationship. Love your writing, too bad you won't write much for a whole. I won't be either soon. Anyway, love the story!
even lovers drown chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I thought I would be very sad reading this, and I felt that way when reading the first four lines or so, but ending made me happy. I like how you started off with how unsettled they were beneath the surface while having the second part very graceful and soft-like and lacking the loudness and tension they had before the break up. I thought that mood fit nicely with the whole morning sunlit bedroom setting.

I also liked Beck giving her time even though, considering how fast he got on stage, he was very eager to have her back? He seemed very distraught about being shut out, but I'm happy that his waiting paid off and that they came to terms with what happened in the end.

I didn't want to overload you with your own quotes but I can't promise that anymore if this is the last Bade from you!

"In his rare moments of maturity and clarity though, Beck understands, at least a little." We always get mad at Beck it seems, but it's true that he is just a teenage boy who's still learning and I liked that he acknowedged that.

"This is forgiveness, Beck thinks with a grimace when pulls away just as he tries to deepen the kiss, it takes time." It reminds me of Jade's line that I liked so much in 'unmarked margins'! Your focus on forgiveness is really great, especially since things have to happen hastily on the show.

And this is just a dump of lines that I thought were the prettiest of the pretty:
"he'd held her whole world in his palm once, and decided he didn't want the weight anymore"
"Beck can feel the moment like a tangible object: can grip it in his hand almost, can separate it in his mind, can draw a thick, straight, bright yellow line across the seconds right before and the seconds right after"
"the way the sunlight slips through all of her negative space"
and the some things never change and other things are changing all the times lines, wow
capturedinthesky chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Seriously, I think you caught their relationship better than Dan Warp himself - they do need time, and I think this fic really explains how they can get together. I mean, of course I am more than happy that they came back together on the show, but it kid
Ccc chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Jesus. This is perfection. Legit perfection. Like...write a book already.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I love it! It was so good and so well written. I'll miss your bade stories very much! Why is this the last one?
khay chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This fic is perfect and I almost hate you because you're so good and this is even written in a hospital on your iphone in a hospital with fluorescent ceiling lights and the smell of acetone as your background. I tried writing on a sunny beach with the ocean as my background and I still couldn't come up with a fic half as perfect as this. Yup. Jealous. That's me.

I love your Beck!voice here. I love how he feels Jade had put up her walls and left him on the outside. I love how you nailed that it forgiveness is not that easy.

And your ending with Jade getting Beck without words and finally letting Beck in and asasdfddfgfhgfh

Perfect.

I only have one complaint, tho: "Also, this might be my last Bade for a while."
WHY?
SorryImAnonymous chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
YES! I have been waiting for a fic just like this ever since they got back together. Thank you for writing this wonderfulness. Yes, I agree that Jade does need to do some forgiving too (I hate when people make Beck the bad guy), but this is fantstic for being written on an iPhone in a hospital! Bravo!