Reviews for Destiny is Dead
kellym01.2 chapter 33 . 4/18
Oh please update this soon and I am interested to see Morgana's reaction to Merlin being the last Dragon Lord, great fic, now Morgana/Merlin is currently my favourite pairing.
Juze chapter 33 . 3/31
I love this story, though it seems you ran out of steam to finish it. I hope one day you'll come back to it, because it's brilliant.
timberwolf1337 chapter 33 . 2/27
AWWW what a great ending bit of a kind of abrupt ending unless this isn't the ending which is what i hope i want to see more of this story and more of Merlin and Morgana this is one of the few story's that pairs them together really well awesome job.
timberwolf1337 chapter 32 . 2/26
OHHHHHH hell yes ohhhhhhh i hate you so bad lol ive been wanting to see this for the longest time now there's 1 chapter to go lol hshahaahhaha ohhh what an amazing job you've done with this wow how awesome.
timberwolf1337 chapter 31 . 2/26
Romance oh fucking hell ya ive been loving these chapters thus far as for her taking over i see every move and i think "Fucking amazing" im loving every min of it lol the planning and stuff its finally come together im saddened to say im close to finishing this i cant wait to see how you end it really amazing story your an awesome writer even tho some parts frustrate me lol i still love how everything is going really amazing job.
timberwolf1337 chapter 25 . 2/26
God Damn it lol i keep hoping for something like this for him to just tell her he loves her im such a hopeless romantic lol i just want im to run to her or vice versa and just jump into each others embrace AHHHHHHHHHHHHH its so frustrating lol i want to see this so bad all i can hope is that soon they do and there friendship blooms more and he becomes king when she becomes queen and they marry and live happy ever after see im a hopeless romantic lol wtf. This is killing me lol amazing story so far tho i really enjoy it its extremely interesting to see Merlin being this strategic in how he does things especially with this truce and on top of that now Arther just looks like a jerk so now there cause looks even better wow alright cool really great job i still just want them to hug and cuddle and embrace lol there getting there slowly.
timberwolf1337 chapter 19 . 2/26
I love your explanation of it but only problem is it sort of proves Uthers fears against magic that its evil and corrupts i loved the revelation from Morgana i really did I've wanted to see something like that for a while now really great job.
kcinara chapter 33 . 2/25
Wonderful story, I love how you wrote everything.
I hope you update.
timberwolf1337 chapter 3 . 2/24
I really hope to see the love they have for each other im really liking this story so far really kind of cute and complex im really enjoying it i cant wait to see whats next On top of that he saw her shatter the vase so i wonder if hes going to think into it i hope he realizes she likes him i like the couple together i really do.
iamnotmyka chapter 33 . 1/15
BEAUTIFUL FANFIC! Prob. my favorite so far! I really hope that you will finish this!
Just Another Fandom Fangirl chapter 33 . 1/12
PLEASE UPDATE IT WAS TWO YEARS AGO AND IM DYING FOR MOAR PLS
renee.dill.10 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Are you going to be finishing this story?
Feyfa14Frost chapter 33 . 10/28/2014
Please do continue this story! Absolutely love it! I seriously urge to post a new chapter soon!
ReadsWayTooMuch chapter 33 . 8/30/2014
This story is freak-in GREAT! please pick it up again.
Pinkuro chapter 33 . 8/24/2014
Oh I loved this story so much! Are you going to continue it? It's so good! Please, please continue!