Reviews for Destiny is Dead
Ant chapter 33 . 5/7
This is absolutely excellent! I love Merlin and morgana here! THANK YOU!
tamsay2 chapter 33 . 9/8/2020
please finish this story i know its been a while but please this story amazing and you left me on the edge of my seat.
Guest chapter 33 . 6/29/2020
This was beautiful.
Adele Chase chapter 1 . 9/29/2019
It would be nice to see Merlin crowned as Morgana s king and the resulting heir, the final confrontation of Arthur and Merlin. The hatching of .
Adele chapter 33 . 9/29/2019
I love this story. Too bad it didn't go this wa
Darvalus chapter 33 . 4/19/2019
I know it has been a long time since you last updated your story but I hope you will continue.
emrysmorgan chapter 33 . 3/28/2019
continue please
Ad7i0n chapter 33 . 12/20/2018
hope there is something more to conclude this story thanks
Adele chapter 33 . 6/15/2018
Awesome story. Didn't like Arthur much from the show or even Gaius because of the direction of his actions created hatred and misunderstanding between Merlin and Morgana. So this story is very satisfying in so many ways.
Guest chapter 33 . 3/20/2018
This chapters title freaked me out, seriously didn’t want to read it in case Morgana died or some shit _-
Adele chapter 33 . 10/27/2017
Looking forward to the rest of the story. I am thinking Merlin and Morgana will get married and have a wonderful family. They will find dragon eggs and hatch them. Arthur may or may not come to his senses.
BookWorm2the2ndPower chapter 33 . 7/8/2017
THIS FIC IS FREAKING FANTASTIC I LOVE IT
Adele chapter 33 . 5/3/2017
I am thinking that this is not the end. Your story does not say "complete" in the summary. Therefore, I am assuming you will complete this at some point in time. I love what you have done so far. I hope that you will put a wedding in here for Merlin and Morgana. And I hope to see some mergana babies. It would also be nice to see Arthur out of the picture where Merlin and Morgana are happily together ruling Camelot with all the Knights serving them. Gwen is another issue entirely. It would be great if Gwaine and Mithian were to marry. Elena to throw Arthur out on his ear. Ally with Merlin and Morgana and marry Percival.
diegokpo30 chapter 33 . 2/16/2017
Y nunca actualizaste una de las mejores historia que he leido en mi vida.
reptoholic chapter 32 . 2/12/2017