Reviews for Destiny is Dead
midnightscar17 chapter 33 . 5/3
Can you please update your story
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 21 . 12/2/2015
LOVE THIS SO FREAKING MUCH! Okay, so I stayed up waaaay past the time I should of gone to sleep. I kept on going like 'one more chapter' serveral times. By the time I went to sleep, I couldn't even read properly. (*cough* because of lack of sleep from th day before too *cough*) And then I was literally thinking about this whole day. At lunch literally when I sat down I raced into my backpack to get my phone to read this fanfic and I was HORRIFIED that I had left my phone in the car. Then, the moment Ivgot home I searched for my phone found and literally haven't stopped reading it. I was even reading while frying up. some frozen pot stickers.
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 13 . 12/1/2015
Like I said slowly turning the reader against Arthur and doing a darn good job of it too. I'm so angry at Arthur
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 12 . 12/1/2015
This chapter really gave me insight of Morgana's point of view. Not only are you converting the Merlin to the dark side your also converting the reader!
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 6 . 12/1/2015
Really!? REALLY!? WHYYYYYYYYYY? I HAD TO SCROLL DOWN TO SWITCH CHAPTERS HOW ARE WE SUPPOSED TO RESIST GIANT BOLD ALL CAPs SPOLIER ALERT!?
Zenith Relaxation chapter 6 . 9/20/2015
You said to not scroll down to not see the spoiler, but how was i supposed to get to the next page? Lol
Skulalien chapter 33 . 8/28/2015
This is incredible, such a shame you didn't finish it. A twist in all the canon characters is nice especially in a well written fanfic
Ama chapter 33 . 8/7/2015
pls post
Guest chapter 26 . 8/5/2015
Is this actually supposed to be badfic? The characters are purest cardboard and the clumsy, heavy writing would disgrace a twelve-year-old.
kellym01.2 chapter 33 . 4/18/2015
Oh please update this soon and I am interested to see Morgana's reaction to Merlin being the last Dragon Lord, great fic, now Morgana/Merlin is currently my favourite pairing.
Juze chapter 33 . 3/31/2015
I love this story, though it seems you ran out of steam to finish it. I hope one day you'll come back to it, because it's brilliant.
timberwolf1337 chapter 33 . 2/27/2015
AWWW what a great ending bit of a kind of abrupt ending unless this isn't the ending which is what i hope i want to see more of this story and more of Merlin and Morgana this is one of the few story's that pairs them together really well awesome job.
timberwolf1337 chapter 32 . 2/26/2015
OHHHHHH hell yes ohhhhhhh i hate you so bad lol ive been wanting to see this for the longest time now there's 1 chapter to go lol hshahaahhaha ohhh what an amazing job you've done with this wow how awesome.
timberwolf1337 chapter 31 . 2/26/2015
Romance oh fucking hell ya ive been loving these chapters thus far as for her taking over i see every move and i think "Fucking amazing" im loving every min of it lol the planning and stuff its finally come together im saddened to say im close to finishing this i cant wait to see how you end it really amazing story your an awesome writer even tho some parts frustrate me lol i still love how everything is going really amazing job.
timberwolf1337 chapter 25 . 2/26/2015
God Damn it lol i keep hoping for something like this for him to just tell her he loves her im such a hopeless romantic lol i just want im to run to her or vice versa and just jump into each others embrace AHHHHHHHHHHHHH its so frustrating lol i want to see this so bad all i can hope is that soon they do and there friendship blooms more and he becomes king when she becomes queen and they marry and live happy ever after see im a hopeless romantic lol wtf. This is killing me lol amazing story so far tho i really enjoy it its extremely interesting to see Merlin being this strategic in how he does things especially with this truce and on top of that now Arther just looks like a jerk so now there cause looks even better wow alright cool really great job i still just want them to hug and cuddle and embrace lol there getting there slowly.