Reviews for To The Death
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 8/4
The idea that Merlin’s clumsiness is a result of his magic being stifled is a brilliant concept! It makes so much sense. Well played!
backfiredspells chapter 1 . 8/4
I love this! Absolutely brilliant! I'm very intrigued by your concept of what Merlin keeping his magic locked firmly away does to him, the connection it has to his clumsiness. I don’t think I’ve come across that before, and now I’ve read this, I can’t believe I didn’t think of that sooner!
Really, really great story. I enjoyed reading this a lot!
PaleBlonde chapter 1 . 6/14
This is HONESTLY THE SINGLE MOST AMAZING MERLIN FIC EVERRRRRR WVERYTHING MAKES SENSE! AND I LOVE THAT IT EXPLAINS AWAY HIS CLUMSYNESS AND INCLUDES HOW FAST A LEARNER AND HOW OBSERVANT HE IS! LIKE HIM DOING GWAINES TRICK FIRST TRY IS FRICKIN DOPE!
gaylelbf chapter 1 . 5/16
Interesting
Good story!
mynameismel chapter 1 . 8/4/2018
This needs a sequel.
tremaCEE chapter 1 . 6/9/2018
Bloody brilliant! Nice story. Merlin fighting like a Knight with magic freely flowing through him. That's amazing. A good plot worth reading.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2018
Ahhh! This is amazing! I love it and I think I need more. Actually, I know I need more.
skydoe16 chapter 1 . 2/2/2018
This is so good, I love Powerful!Merlin .
Summing up the Stars chapter 1 . 1/6/2018
Awesome!
The.Evil.Overlady chapter 1 . 8/20/2017
I love your representation of Merlin's magic! Headcanon accepted.
Killua Lawliet chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
*binge reading all ur Merlin stories realizes I've read them all before*
NC chapter 1 . 4/2/2017
Fabulous writing. Original manifestation of Merlin's magic. I love it. Thanks.
Clara Brighet chapter 1 . 2/11/2017
Wow, that was great! It wasn't at all what I was expecting. I quite enjoyed it. What a novel idea about Merlin's magic. It does seem to fit. Headcanon: accepted. ;)
Thank you for writing!